No announcement yet.

Joshua should not give Andy Ruiz a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    The guy had one ‘off night’ and, now, boxing fans are saying he’ll probably “hang up his gloves?”

Lennox Lewis got starched twice and he came back better than ever. Wladimir Klitschko got KTFO by journeyman Ross Puritty and then by Sanders and Brewster. He came back and ruled the division for 10 years.

Boxing history people.
    His whole demeanor was off. Seemed to not care.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      What happened with Raptors on Sunday ****ed up my high smdh
      They played decent, man. They kept it close.

Comment

I see the fight as a guy simply losing. He never had the proper survival instincts. He seemed distracted. This can happen to fighters who strike it rich. Their motivation dwindles etc.

The heavyweight division is garbage right now. No fighter in it I would put money on. Joshua seems uninterested. Wilder well is just skating on thin ice. Fury has a ton of talent but has big mental defects. Ruiz well, he just does not strike me as a proud athlete looking the way he does.

Comment

You see why AJ hasn’t fought any of the top guys no.

He is not very good.

Comment

In any case, it'd be Ruiz giving AJ the rematch, Ruiz is the champion, the one with the belts and the one who kicked AJ behind.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              His whole demeanor was off. Seemed to not care.
              I agree. I wanted Ruiz to win and glad he did but Joshua looked weird all night, the lights were on but there was nobody home! This is not to take anything away from Ruiz, I still think Ruiz beats him on Joshua's best day simply because of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                I agree. I wanted Ruiz to win and glad he did but Joshua looked weird all night, the lights were on but there was nobody home! This is not to take anything away from Ruiz, I still think Ruiz beats him on Joshua's best day simply because of styles.
                Joshua will not be a long reigning champ. i see him retiring early. This game isn't for him. He would rather be a commentator with his pleasant demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Joshua needs to be thinking jab-grab, jab-grab, jab-grab. Joshua can win it simply by being boring. If he does this, exactly as i've laid it out, it's a sure win.

Naturally I'll expect 10% of his gross for my valuable input that I'm sure no one has thought of yet.
                  Agreed. He did look mostly like David Price last Saturday. Good observation.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    The guy had one ‘off night’ and, now, boxing fans are saying he’ll probably “hang up his gloves?”

Lennox Lewis got starched twice and he came back better than ever. Wladimir Klitschko got KTFO by journeyman Ross Puritty and then by Sanders and Brewster. He came back and ruled the division for 10 years.

Boxing history people.
                    Good boxing history, BostonGuy. I knew all that and saw them live, but I feel instinctively Joshua isn't cut from that breed.

If he has enough money, he should call it a day, and do something he's good at. Boxing is brutal.

Comment

Working...
                    X