Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Mexicans disowned Khan after he quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has no mexican fans

he has two traits that mexican boxing fans despise: glass jaw and quitting

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Khan has no mexican fans

he has two traits that mexican boxing fans despise: glass jaw and quitting
      Mexican OG Capone-E disagrees with you.

I know who’s word I’ll be taking...are you even a real Mexican? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        No sorry that is simply not true.

He is 100% Mexican, through and through.

I know a Mexican when I see one and he is definitely Mexican.
        Your Fuking killing me. Lol. Greent.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Tha homie be 50% Pakistani and 50% mex fam
          There are a lot of Arabs in Mexico. Guadalajara is an Arabic name.

Comment

Mexicans liked Khan????? Why? There is not much about him to like unless you like arrogant braggers who think they are twice as good as they really are and say better fighters fear them. Why would they like him now after he quit and said Crawford hit him low on purpose out of desperation because Crawford was exhausted. Same old Khan living in his fantasy world where he is this great fighter. In general I think only the English love Khan and they are probably done with him now too.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Mexicans liked Khan????? Why? There is not much about him to like unless you like arrogant braggers who think they are twice as good as they really are and say better fighters fear them. Why would they like him now after he quit and said Crawford hit him low on purpose out of desperation because Crawford was exhausted. Same old Khan living in his fantasy world where he is this great fighter. In general I think only the English love Khan and they are probably done with him now too.
              They liked him because Mexican OG Capone-E was down with him.

Don’t know if they like him anymore though.

Heard Capone-E and the Sinaloa cartel have a hit out on Khan for disrespecting Mexicans with the way he quit against Crawford. Hope Capone-E orders the cartel to calm down and let Khan live.

Comment

Working...
              X