Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Knocks Out Lucas Browne in The Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic performance from Cordina tonight, made the big statement we were hoping for!! I have a feeling Matchroom is gonna match him with Atif Shafiq next, which is a decent fight, I'd be OK with it. But I think he's ready for guys like Craig Evans and fringe Euro guys already, I just hope they don't sacrifice the corpse of Cardle to him.

As for Townend, he's a tough come forward British level fighter, I hope to see more of him. Would love to see him against Hyland Jr, or if he's coming to 135, Tennyson.

Comment

BigZ44 in here talking to himself. Bit of sexy Boxing from PBK, then two absolute slobberknockers to close out the show. This chit only minutes away from really picking up!

Comment

Good performance by Cordina, I had Cordina 7-12 though so I wish Townend could’ve hung in there for 20 seconds longer.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          BigZ44 in here talking to himself. Bit of sexy Boxing from PBK, then two absolute slobberknockers to close out the show. This chit only minutes away from really picking up!
          Yeah, where's everybody at?? This is a damn good British card, get in here "boxing fans"!! I hope this Runowski is the typical tough Pole with an iron chin

Comment

Has Anna Woolhouse been sending them bl0wjob signals this evening?

Comment

Nice!! Eddie thinking exactly along the same lines as me, 1 defense of the British title and then go after Patera for the European belt!! Great to hear!

Comment

Holy chit! Groves and Froch on the same panel?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  (...)

As for Townend, he's a tough come forward British level fighter, I hope to see more of him...
                  No shit!?!... that guy just fought someone with 128 losses on his resume!...

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Has Anna Woolhouse been sending them bl0wjob signals this evening?
                    That woman is goddamn gorgeous.

Comment

After this fight they announce Whyte vs Zhang in China?

Comment

Working...
                      X