Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather turned pro @ 26 years old - is that calculated ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Just wondering because haters say Floyd is a calculated cherrypicker since he requested random blood test to avoid Manny.

Oh and he somehow avoided everyones prime by retiring for 1.5 years.

Yet Lomachenckeo avoided professional boxing for years and gets a pass. 2nd fight doe.

What if Floyd stayed amatuer until 26 and still remained undefeated?

Isn't that ducking?
      Don't let that sht get to you. The fact is, Mayweather is a top ATG and maybe some day (or not) Loma can be an ATG. Mayweather is one of the greatest of all time and Loma is one of the best today. Time will tell how far Loma can go. Personally, i don't think Loma has enough time to get high up on the ATG list where Mayweather is. But lets just look at them as pros rather than if a fighter had turned pro later or the other had turned pro earlier. You'll keep yourself up at night with things that have happened or will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Loma fans are still mad about the salidoe thing.

They've been slandering Floyd's accomplishments to bolster Lomas weak resume I guess.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy as usual.
        You do realize you sound as dumb as them when you say Loma has a weak resume right?

Look at a few other guys in the top of the P4P ranking resumes, they ain't much better that's for sure.

Guys like Crawford, Spence, inoue, etc.... they all have suspect opposition..

Floyd had 20 years to build his resume, let's revisit Loma in a few years and see what his looks like.

Comment

Working...
        X