Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here ever been a Correctional Officer ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Damn. It has got me rethinking about doing to that interview.

To keep it a buck i only applied for the pension.
    Gotta be a different type of person to wanna tell people what to do all day. Seems like a wack ass job to be.

Comment

Yeah in roleplay my woman was the proverbial "bad b1tch in prison" I punished the vag that session. Was a ton of rehabilitation occuring that night I'll tell you that.

Comment

-Kev- is....

Comment

I knew two different people who worked over in Indiana at Indiana State Prison and they were miserable.I guess it depends where you work the place is filled with scumbags from Chicago/Gary areas.Constantly working under threat of violence and threats to your family.Poor management and working conditions.Short handed and forced overtime with low pay.Go to someplace like Las Vegas the Clark County jail is run professionally and is on the high end of pay scale .A lot of LVPD officers get their start there.They used to accommodate out of state people with all the testing done in a day or so.You have to go through a lot of stuff to get on unlike ISP where they take who ever is dumb enough to apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            I knew two different people who worked over in Indiana at Indiana State Prison and they were miserable.I guess it depends where you work the place is filled with scumbags from Chicago/Gary areas.Constantly working under threat of violence and threats to your family.Poor management and working conditions.Short handed and forced overtime with low pay.Go to someplace like Las Vegas the Clark County jail is run professionally and is on the high end of pay scale .A lot of LVPD officers get their start there.They used to accommodate out of state people with all the testing done in a day or so.You have to go through a lot of stuff to get on unlike ISP where they take who ever is dumb enough to apply.
            Well damn. In my state it's around $22-24 a hour starting and alot of OT. However i think most ppl hate the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Gotta be a different type of person to wanna tell people what to do all day. Seems like a wack ass job to be.
              It's not the most exciting job. Of course unless something pops off but that could cost your life.

Comment

Boxfan83

And KrazyNative is,also a corrections officer. They have funny was stories

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Well damn. In my state it's around $22-24 a hour starting and alot of OT. However i think most ppl hate the work.
                  I think the starting pay was 15 or 16 an hour which is **** when you consider some of the most violent people in the Us are in there from the Chicagoland area.Google Vegas the pay is good for entry level.

Comment

Chief is one I guess...
                    krazyn8tive

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                      I think the starting pay was 15 or 16 an hour which is **** when you consider some of the most violent people in the Us are in there from the Chicagoland area.Google Vegas the pay is good for entry level.
                      Yes Vegas does have good pay for COs. Alot of jails and prisons out west.

Comment

Working...
                      X