Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-19-2018, 01:18 AM #11
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11675 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 515,123,831,037,502.19
Total Points: 100,001,000,616,223,924,289,536.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street15 View Post
If Canelo wants to end this once and for all, then he will have to undergo the hair follicle testing. The best way to test for Clen is NOT via urine. It's through hair testing. It's already been proven that competitive bodybuilders get popped less for Clen via urine than they do hair testing. In this case, It's the only sure way differentiate between prolonged use of the drug itself and contamination via food consumption.

I'd like to see this presented as a serious option to Canelo via WBC, WBA, Team Golovkin, and the overall boxing community. If it's brought to Golden Boy as the only sure way to settle this once and for all, based on the studies of many doctors, forensic analysts, and sports medicine consultants, and Team Canelo still says NO - well then, we ALL would know Canelo was indeed dirty.

By the way. When Sulaiman says they're just being fair - that's not true. You can't exonerate someone without having all of the facts. WBC and WBA already said he is completely innocent without having a full investigation. That's very consistent with bias and is void of fairness.
is that how they caught him in the 1st place
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-19-2018, 01:23 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
komandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond reputekomandante has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00

Not only Canelo came positive, Nery, Chaves Jr, Eric Morales. JMM also is a cheat, Kameda is a suspect.
komandante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:34 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Street15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to all
Total Points: 47,888.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
No, they caught him via urine. (which isn't the best way to show if someone has been using the drug overtime or if it was a one time instance)

Other athletes that have been banned in their respective sports were also popped for Clen, via urine. But they had significantly less amounts in their urine.

If you get banned from a sport that that even admits that the levels that were found via urine were too insignificant to enhance performance - then you get someone who has levels that were approx 10x's the amount of certain athletes that were banned - red flags begin to pop up.
Street15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:35 AM #14
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11675 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 515,123,831,037,502.19
Total Points: 100,001,000,616,223,924,289,536.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
No, they caught him via urine. (which isn't the best way to show if someone has been using the drug overtime or if it was a one time instance)

Other athletes that have been banned in their respective sports were also popped for Clen, via urine. But they had significantly less amounts in their urine.

If you get banned from a sport that that even admits that the levels that were found via urine were too insignificant to enhance performance - then you get someone who has levels that were approx 10x's the amount of certain athletes that were banned - red flags begin to pop up.
just sayin.........
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:42 AM #15
Interim Champion

Street15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to all

I just want to see this put to rest. Take the hair follicle testing.

If it comes back negative - the fight continues, Canelo faces a fine (a fine heavy enough to ensure Team Canelo takes ALL necessary precautions from here on out when it comes to his diet in respect to meat in Mexico), and he just has to deal with the scrutiny, drawbacks, and the public questioning his credibility for however long the public chooses to keep it alive. (those are the drawbacks of getting popped)

If it's positive - fight cancelled, Canelo suspended, GGG receives a percentage of what he would've made this fight (not 100% of his guaranteed purse), Canelo is stripped of his Ring mag title, and is dropped from all rankings for the duration of said suspension. And upon returning, he should be placed in the 24/7 - 365 random vada testing. That way he can't go back to having long periods of time (between september and may) to cycle on and cycle off.

Last edited by Street15; 03-19-2018 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:43 AM #16
Banned

Quoted: 2798 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,000,096,464.00
Having Canelo's and Bumlovkin's nutsacks in your mouth isn't a good look.. - Nay_Sayer Here you go.  Lose your virginity. - CLUBBER! Here's one since you like to talk about dildo's so much - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by komandante View Post
Not only Canelo came positive, Nery, Chaves Jr, Eric Morales. JMM also is a cheat, Kameda is a suspect.
Quit hating punk!
When has Marquez ever tested dirty for a PED??
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:50 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
techdude69 is a splendid one to beholdtechdude69 is a splendid one to beholdtechdude69 is a splendid one to beholdtechdude69 is a splendid one to beholdtechdude69 is a splendid one to beholdtechdude69 is a splendid one to beholdtechdude69 is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,000,004,194,304.00

100% agree this is how it should be approached but will it ever happen?
techdude69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:57 AM #18
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by techdude69 View Post
100% agree this is how it should be approached but will it ever happen?
"

Only way it happens is if they are pressured into it by the media and fans/boxing community are told that this is the only way to know for sure and hence, put it to rest.

Imagine Goldenboy/Canelo being hounded by numerous outlets to just take the hair follicle test. Fans joining in on it. His peers. Other boxers. Other athletes in different sports (soccer, cyclists).
Old 03-19-2018, 02:05 AM #19
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 6135 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 190,139,204,406,067,822,592.00
Total Points: 203,139,204,406,072,180,736.00
Haha, great gif - Santa_ Have a burger, man! - anthonydavid11 Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ 
P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- ... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD 
Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 
Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

Whats 'fair' in allowing a athlete reap the benefits of a PED during his training whilst his competitor has to abide by the rules and train without any advantage? so because the dirty fighter gets popped at the end of his cycle its ok?

I've been reading comments that really make me cringe, for example the low amount of Clen in Nelos system is so insignificant that it does not help him : this is misleading, Clenbuterol is not some dormant drug that activates during a fight.; you go in with the benefits from your conditioning during your training, and VADA cant take that away when they discovered it -- you may have already increased your endurance and tolerance levels, decreases your appetite, cut weight, toned your muscles ( even increased them) , maximized oxygen flow to the muscle ect.
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:06 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12256 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,673,792.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
If Canelo wants to end this once and for all, then he will have to undergo the hair follicle testing. The best way to test for Clen is NOT via urine. It's through hair testing. It's already been proven that competitive bodybuilders get popped less for Clen via urine than they do hair testing. In this case, It's the only sure way differentiate between prolonged use of the drug itself and contamination via food consumption.

I'd like to see this presented as a serious option to Canelo via WBC, WBA, Team Golovkin, and the overall boxing community. If it's brought to Golden Boy as the only sure way to settle this once and for all, based on the studies of many doctors, forensic analysts, and sports medicine consultants, and Team Canelo still says NO - well then, we ALL would know Canelo was indeed dirty.

By the way. When Sulaiman says they're just being fair - that's not true. You can't exonerate someone without having all of the facts. WBC and WBA already said he is completely innocent without having a full investigation. That's very consistent with bias and is void of fairness.

IF that is true..... isn't it too late ?

IF that is true..... then VADA dropped the ball because they should have followed up with more advanced testing immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post

yea, good point
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List