• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    lol def fake, fight was 4 weeks away with zero promotion
    Yeah I don’t get that.

Comment

No Pac and that fight won't sell on its own. This is the classic hand or back injury that postpones or cancel fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        This sucks. I believe this is fake as the Lipinets injury.

Maybe this means its still a PPV and ESPN/Arum need to put a card together.

Maybe Manny/Vargas added to the card or Manny/Matthysse.
        Lol did you see the photo of Lipinets hand? He had a golf ball coming out of it

Comment

Crawford needs to leave arum arum decided a long time ago he didn't belirve a black fighter should be a star he will purposely under promote Crawford he probably wishes horn wins this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
            Lol did you see the photo of Lipinets hand? He had a golf ball coming out of it
            Same as Ortiz and he was fine. Maybe I am being unfair but it just seemed too convenient since ticket sales at the original arena were so slow.

This injury comes along at a point where the fight wasn't formally announced because it was supposed to be a PPV then Manny backed out of the undercard.

Just seems to convenient.

Comment

So much distrust on this site....

Personally, I say let it go. A one handed Crawford makes this a 50/50 fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Crawford getting shook already. Horn already took his soul.
                I'm gonna assume that you're being facetious

Comment

Obvious turn of events .Horn will only sell in Aus. and Bud doesn't sell much at all and I don't mean that negatively given him being the great fighter he is.

Comment

The fight simply doesn't sell without Pac on the card. The last Crawford fight in NYC had attendance of like 8k. And it sure as hell wasn't going to sell north of 100k in ppv buys.

Not buying the hand injury. They need time to force Manny back on the card to make this thing work.

I wish I could find that poster who told me Crawford would fight three times this year and that he was some box office star lol

Comment

Fake news.

Comment

Working...
                      X