Greatest MC of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
    Pac is the Jordan of rap any list without him is just bull**** sorry
    Not sure I would say he's the best, but should be on the list no doubt.

Comment

Pac is an icon no doubt but his body of work is weak af.

Also his rhyming and flow are not comparable to anyone on the above list, his message is great but he is very preachy like KRS 1.

KRS actually has a better resume than pac TBH.

come at me bros

Comment

MF DOOM and Ghostface

Comment

Comment

My chihuahua Jhonny!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              My chihuahua Jhonny!
              Jhonny? Who's Jhonny she said.

Comment

Why is Redman not on your list? I'm not saying He's GOAT but he deserves way more props than he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Pac is an icon no doubt but his body of work is weak af.

Also his rhyming and flow are not comparable to anyone on the above list, his message is great but he is very preachy like KRS 1.

KRS actually has a better resume than pac TBH.

come at me bros
                  I don't disagree If I was going to come at you, I'd attack your use of Cuban Linx in your avi, when it was one of the weakest of the first set of Wu solo joints.

Tical
                  Ironman
                  Return to the 36 Chambers (dirty version)
                  Liquid Swords
                  Bobby Digital
                  hell, I even got more spins from the Pillage, and I don't even like Donna lol

We going to act like Nas didnt drop the best verse on that whole Cuban Linx album?
                  Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-08-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I don't disagree If I was going to come at you, I'd attack your use of Cuban Linx in your avi, when it was one of the weakest of the first set of Wu solo joints.

Tical
                    Ironman
                    Return to the 36 Chambers (dirty version)
                    Liquid Swords
                    Bobby Digital
                    hell, I even got more spins from the Pillage, and I don't even like Donna lol

We going to act like Nas didnt drop the best verse on that whole Cuban Linx album?
                    err not sure if srs??? if your srs you need to re listen ASAP mate!

OB4CL is the GOAT hip hop album

liquid swords comes close, but not every single track is pure gold with RZA (along with da beatminerz) as having the greatest year of production in hip hop history in 1995.
                    In the space of a few months RZA produced the entirety of OB4CL, Liquid swords and 36 chambers in his basement.

People always go on about Premo and Pete rock etc as the GOAT beat makers.....RZA is up there no doubt about it
                    Last edited by mlac; 01-08-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      err not sure if srs??? if your srs you need to re listen ASAP mate!

OB4CL is the GOAT hip hop album

liquid swords comes close, but not every single track is pure gold with RZA (along with da beatminerz) as having the greatest year of production in hip hop history in 1995.
                      In the space of a few months RZA produced the entirety of OB4CL, Liquid swords and 36 chambers in his basement.

People always go on about Premo and Pete rock etc as the GOAT beat makers.....RZA is up there no doubt about it
                      not to mention the old story where RZA lost about 50 beats in a flood in his basement. Apparently it was the original Tical albums beats and some Wu work.

And I'll listen to Cuban Linx later. Listening to Gravediggaz right now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X