Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else surprised by the hate for Lomachenko by Garcia fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Not surprised at all. Today's boxing fans can't appreciate more than one or two fighters in the sport without tearing down all of the others. Which makes no sense, because if you are a fan of fighter A and he defeats fighter B, you are basically saying that fighter B was overrated and not a worthy opponent, yet out of the other side of your mouth you're bragging that fighter A beat fighter B. Can't have it both ways.

These are called fans of fighters, not fans of boxing.
    Very true. 90% of the stuff I see on here is fans of Boxers not of Boxing. If you have watched the sport for years and/or have the respect for the sport to learn history and respect all fighters you can enjoy the sport.

Most in here I get the impression would rather watch a replay of their favorite fighters last fight than a quality live fight/fighter.

I'm not surprised Mikey fanboys hate Loma. Seems a certain fan group hated GGG, then Kovalev, now Lomachenko. There's a connection there.

Comment

Both fighters have been consistently entertaining are are highly skilled. Boxing fans always *** up everything.

Comment

all of u loma gggee fanatics were the same pac fanatics that started all this mess (countless threads, racism, name calling, disrespecting posters, crack head jokes daily, etc), when It comes back on you just a little... you all go crazy. the little hate these fighters receive is nothing compared to what the internet has had to endure for the past 9 years with you maniacs. with that being said all these guys are very good fighters and deserve respect.

Comment

people get insecure and nasty when a european fighter does well, so no, it doesnt shock me.

Comment

Just because one dude with Mikey in his name is spamming the boards doesnt mean all Mikey fans hate Loma.

I consider myself a Mikey fan. I also recognize Loma's talent. He looked like the Matrix against Sosa, he was never there to be hit. Mikey is much better than Sosa tho. I look forward to a fight.

Comment

why are the GGGoons and pac-tards the worst of the worst??

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                all of u loma gggee fanatics were the same pac fanatics that started all this mess (countless threads, racism, name calling, disrespecting posters, crack head jokes daily, etc), when It comes back on you just a little... you all go crazy. the little hate these fighters receive is nothing compared to what the internet has had to endure for the past 9 years with you maniacs. with that being said all these guys are very good fighters and deserve respect.
                Total horseshit. Its worked both ways since I've been on site which was back in 2005. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Always funny when trolls describe themselves.
                  Lmao in my head I was like "Does he realize he's talking about himself?"

Comment

A hater crying about hate again, what a *****...
                    But i dont hate , doe. I dislike doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Total horseshit. Its worked both ways since I've been on site which was back in 2005. Nice try though.
                      no it was the pac fanatics that started the majority of this mess, of course some came from the other side I never said it didn't. but the pac fanatic who are now gggee fanatics and are becoming Lomafanatics were the worst of that bunch especially when it came to racism and name calling. I am fair and call it how I see it. any resistance to pac, gggee, or loma being the best ever ATGs, or HOFers = your racist, hate them, not a real boxing fan, etc any resistance to their fav fighter they go completely nuts. look at this thread, like 2 Garcia fans talk down on loma now all Garcia fans hate him. smh they tossed ol pac man to the side and started their agendas over with these guys. its tacky brother.

for the record pac man is and ATG and a HOFer, gggee isn't but is really good, Loma its to early in his pro career to tell but in 10 fights he already has better wins than gggee his career is looking to be a great one. we will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X