Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's in the lead for poster of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 has been a slow year for boxing and an even ****tier year for the lounge.

The lounge has been so ****ty that even B.UTLER is in consideration for poster of the year. It's between him and Brush this year. It's sad really.

Lmao

Comment

The lounge has sucked this year. Including me.

The idea that someone could win it by saying "fucking Muslims" - and I say that as a fan of Sterling Archer - shows how low the bar has dropped.

Next year we'll be having an award for who said "cuck" the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Too many attention seekers posting utter shite this year.

No one's in the lead.
        This right here. Most would pick an alt anyway. No point so far this year.

Comment

Sterling archer,,,, That dude has been putting in some work

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Sterling archer,,,, That dude has been putting in some work
            lmao yeah he has been putting in work

I've been lurking a lot these days and every time I drop by to check in on my lounge homies Sterling threads usually dominate the front page

Comment

Sterling archer and beercules.

Comment

Jaded been doing his thang this year

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Jaded been doing his thang this year
                  Good point, I've been in stitches at many of his posts then there has been the odd good post in more serious threads. It's a real account too. Legit contender.

Some hope, I thought it pointless to have until you brought him into the frame.

Comment

Annie & jaded, can't be faded! F both of them! Beer too & the cat he rode in on!

Nuff said!

Comment

I think the phenomenon should grow now, it's about time. There should be a few awards.
                      Poster of the Year - best all round poster. They can't just be funny, should be all rounder. One single reason shouldn't determine 'the best'. They gotta be funny, informative, be involved in a wide range of topics, with good posts. Be able to pwn anyone who steps up. Like I said, a full package not just 'hur hur hur he duz gud muzzy jokes urrrrrr'.

Funniest Poster - what it says on the tin.

Worst Poster - like best poster, they've got to be s.hit for a number of reasons, not just one. Gotta be a right fuking mungbean or a burke.

Just 3 straight forward, simple votes. Then there's the goal of 'doing the double' and winning best poster and funniest poster! All separate threads/votes for each one. (The treble would not make sense and be a bit silly really, would lol if that occured).

Just a thought, you don't to clog it all up and have several awards, just being daft.
                      I reckon 3 awards should be done. Makes 'the best poster' award more acclaim if there's funniest or shittest to vie for.

Anybody? No? Who started the poster of the year off/who is the authority of running it generally?

I think the 3 awards is a decent idea, if peeps just base it on who they find funny, they can have the funniest award, so then the 'true' best poster is getting the big one,
                      some years it could be the same person yes, two awards/more kudos to you on here.

Perhaps that would provide incentive for some better threads and posting, one dimensional posters would have to adapt or be left behind...

Comment

Working...
                      X