Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can PED-dirty Blood Samples from 2012 by Used to Punish the PED user Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, this is why cycling and tennis seems to have adopt the biological passport.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Give an example so the topic can be dealt with appropriately and not by conjecture.

In essence, (1. no one should participate in a loaded question, that may NOT be based on facts. (2. You can't use the generalized statements\responses returned here to prove your assumed point since you're not being specific.
      i think that's how they caught Armstrong, France lab used an old sample from his specimen

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I know you couldn't be talking about Pacquaio since Pac refused to take a drug test in 2012.. There is no evidence that anyone else cheated in 2012. The repetitive nonsense of the know-nothings on this site is not evidence of anything.
        Ignorance his a disease, maybe if they say it enough times then it would be true.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          Let me to bring you up to speed, you're new here.

Floyd Gayweather in 2012 tested postive 3 times, he paid USADA to cover up the test those 3 times.

Frequently asked questions

How do we know this? Well, we don't have any factual evidence, it's just something that we had a vision of.

Was it on any major news websites? No, see Al Gaymon had paid ESPN, BoxingScene, Floyd Hype not to publish the information.

Why would Floyd use PEDS? Floyd Gayweather is afraid to fight Pacquiao cleanly so he is using dirty guys like Ariza and Memo to help him out.

Why would Ariza do such thing? Ariza was once a clean wholesome guy until he joined Gayweather, in which Gayweather has talked him into doing such things.
          how do we know this - gabe montoya and hauser

was it on any news websites (he deliberately put the word MAJOR) -maxboxing bleacher report, i thnk forgot already

why would Floyd use PEDs - so he could use his newly bought sunglasses (vampire facial)

why would Ariza do such a thing -ariza was (while in team Pac never was connected with memo) once a clean wholesome guy until he joined Floyd's Team and memo heredia in which Floyd and memo has talked hinm into doing such things

Comment

Working...
          X