Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Shakes Head: Joshua is Not Going To Fight Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows it won’t happen because Hearn already told him they’re ducking wilder

Comment

Ah boxing where the best never face the best or do so way past prime

Imagine if in the premier league the champions played everyone but the top 4

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        I get the feeling Joshua already has his next fight signed
        Most likely he will probably face Miller next while Wilder faces Breazeale or he could wait but I doubt Wilder will do so Joshua seems to not want the fight anyways so I don't know

Comment

Pigs will fly b4 Hearn allows JOSHUA to fight WILDER.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            Agreed. I'm about over the situation lol It's a ton of money to be made in this fight why risk either guy losing before it happens by taking interim fights.

Comment

Hearn sent his **** boy to try to block the fight everyone wants to see in Joshua vs Wilder. The WBC will eventually pit Whyte vs Ortiz or Breazeale in a final eliminator so Hearn would be backed in a corner and have no choice but to set up AJ vs Wilder
              Last edited by WarCarter813; 03-20-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
                Most likely he will probably face Miller next while Wilder faces Breazeale or he could wait but I doubt Wilder will do so Joshua seems to not want the fight anyways so I don't know
                Hearn is trying to get whyte vs wilder so he makes bank on that and then the Joshua fight

I’m sure Joshua himself would fight wilder tomorrow it’s just hearn screwing the azz out of all the money to be made

It’s getting old but Hearn knows how to make bank

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  Starting to think that also. And Joshua big enough to TELL Hearn to make fight so its on him also.

Comment

Make the fight happen next Edward, stop stalling!

No one wants to see Joshua vs Miller

Comment

what an idiotic writer,probably an american or didn't watch the full interview before jumping to his keyboard,misquoting whyte and trying to make a.j look like he's ducking wilder,whyte said the reason the fight won't happen in the interview is because of the the problem of money split and actually picked the more technical fighter a.j to beat wilder..nice try punk writer

Comment

Working...
                      X