Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-20-2018, 01:00 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4385 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,651,072.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I enjoyed the card myself, even watched Conlan. This shouldn't be unexpected given the weak marketing and promotion TR and ESPN gave this fight.

I would like to see the marketing/promotion be more consistent. I understand why they give more marketing to Loma or Crawford because they have a much higher profile.

The last 2 weeks were really great fights that ESPN would be better off if they used a little less of the budget for big names and more for these type fights.

Looks like ESPN is going for the "star driven" model rather than the push quality fights model. I guess that is the nature of the game today.
Yeah if they are going for the star driven they need to put these guys faces on t.v. more outside of boxing. From what I read about Ramirez, he does a lot of politicking in California. ESPN and Top Rank shouldve had some local news networks interview him.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-20-2018, 01:03 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
angkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant futureangkag has a brilliant future
Total Points: 10,000,042,841.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teetotaler View Post
Why the hell did it go against basketball?
I can see pretty good reasons why boxing in Europe might be a bigger draw here. The only sport that would drown out boxing would be football (soccer), and that's generally evenings during the week and afternoons on Saturday. So Saturday night boxing matches rarely have to compete with other sports.
angkag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:10 PM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13505 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,229,488,024,048,877,056.00
Total Points: 1,229,488,038,249,267,968.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Yeah if they are going for the star driven they need to put these guys faces on t.v. more outside of boxing. From what I read about Ramirez, he does a lot of politicking in California. ESPN and Top Rank shouldve had some local news networks interview him.
His brand of politics is not going to help increase viewership IMO. I don't think people will welcome his position on the issues he cares about most.

I could be wrong.

I like the guy and will make sure to watch everytime he is on. Fights hard, has some good skill.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:10 PM #14
To rule with glory.

Quoted: 3999 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,185,189.12
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Disappointing numbers after the first three cards this year did 700K twice and 1.1M.
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:02 PM #15
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 9332 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,050,974,266,231,655,235,584.00
Total Points: 112,050,974,266,231,655,235,584.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho 

Terrible numbers.

But you don't go head to head with the NCAA men's basketball tournament. It's suicide.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:50 PM #16
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 3690 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,632,137,935,608,979,456.00
Total Points: 63,632,139,937,674,739,712.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D No Message - __________ 

Apparently, college wrestling did better in this slot against March Madness. 488K is terrible.

There re so many external factors when it comes to these ratings. Top Rank is pretty thin at the top. Thereís Loma, of course. Crawford really doesnít have too many opponents available to him. Sending him to an app wonít increase his exposure either. The stable consists more of guys like the two Ramirezís, which means more ratings fluctuating. Should be interesting.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:58 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2803 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,000,098,000.00
Having Canelo's and Bumlovkin's nutsacks in your mouth isn't a good look.. - Nay_Sayer Here you go.  Lose your virginity. - CLUBBER! Here's one since you like to talk about dildo's so much - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK3434 View Post
Ouch. That is pretty bad. I was at the event though. It was fun as hell from what I remember.
From what you remember??
It was only a few days ago so if you really can't remember then your either old as fucc or you were drunk ass fucc with all them Irish and Mexican people there...
God knows they both love to drink!
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:04 PM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
KING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond reputeKING5TWENTY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,034.40

Holy **** you know knowody gives a **** about boxing in the US when 16 million tuned in to watch 4 different college bastketball games?
KING5TWENTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:37 PM #19
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 2850 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,000,000,010,015,997,952.00
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Now these are AWFUL fuking numbers WOW! Huge boxing fans myself but I'm basically ALONE, nobody I know or in my family gives a FUK about boxing which is why I'm always on this forum because it is literally nobody to talk boxing with in my everyday life
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

But yeah it is March Madness Season, nobody is watch anything else right now until the Tournament gets down to the Final Four
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:54 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
wrecksracer will become famous soon enoughwrecksracer will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 123,472,649.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
From what you remember??
It was only a few days ago so if you really can't remember then your either old as fucc or you were drunk ass fucc with all them Irish and Mexican people there...
God knows they both love to drink!
It was St. Patrick's day, too. No surprise he doesn't remember anything lol
wrecksracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
488k, averages, boxing/ramirez, imam, rank, viewers

User Tag List