No announcement yet.

Here's what Brock Lesnar said to Vince RE: steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Here's what Brock Lesnar said to Vince RE: steroids

FYI. I put this here in light of rumors that Lesnar is headed back to UFC, which is why he no-showed RAW - whether true or not.

https://wwfoldschool.com/real-reason...h-steroid-use/

Originally posted by WWF Old School
    Vince then asked Lesnar if he had any dealings with the jailed steroid dealer Richard Rodriguez (who’s working with filmaker Jon Bravo and he’s planning to release evidence of Roman Reigns being in contact with the steroid dealer).

Lesnar admitted that he had some dealing with Rodriguez and this led to Vince saying that they can’t offer Lesnar any new deal until they see what Jon Bravo releases and if he has any evidence regarding Lesnar.

Dirty Sheets’ sources are telling them that this was WWE’s way of “hiding” behind this steroid dealer situation as they aren’t interested in offering a fresh deal to Lesnar because they feel they have done everything they can with “The Beast Incarnate”.

This made Lesnar angry and he pointed out the irony of Triple H being on steroids and reportedly said the following while pointing at Triple H:

“You think that’s a reason, when this mother****er gets on the ****ing Arnolds for every Mania!”
    First of all, I find it comical so many guys are calling out Hunter for being roided.

Second, the term "on the Arnolds" needs to be a thing from now on. Applied to Clenelo first and foremost.

But my question is this. Lesnar was already popped for PEDs when he was in the UFC. Yet they want him back. This segment, should it prove true, says that Lesnar IS a steroid user and is out there for Dana et al to see.

So...why would UFC allow him back in, knowing he's confirmed to have had dealings with a steroid seller?

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    FYI. I put this here in light of rumors that Lesnar is headed back to UFC, which is why he no-showed RAW - whether true or not.

https://wwfoldschool.com/real-reason...h-steroid-use/

First of all, I find it comical so many guys are calling out Hunter for being roided.

Second, the term "on the Arnolds" needs to be a thing from now on. Applied to Clenelo first and foremost.

But my question is this. Lesnar was already popped for PEDs when he was in the UFC. Yet they want him back. This segment, should it prove true, says that Lesnar IS a steroid user and is out there for Dana et al to see.

So...why would UFC allow him back in, knowing he's confirmed to have had dealings with a steroid seller?
    The same reason canelo got off to sell ppv

Comment

It's not true, the information comes from one source and that's the Dirty Sheets and apparently he's been caught chatting **** before in the past. No other source reported it, not even Big Money Meltzer so it's all speculation until confirmed by someone reliable

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
        It's not true, the information comes from one source and that's the Dirty Sheets and apparently he's been caught chatting **** before in the past. No other source reported it, not even Big Money Meltzer so it's all speculation until confirmed by someone reliable
        Agreed. And now-showing Raw is part of the angle to make Reigns a babyface heading into Mania.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          Melter's sources are gone, so his credibility is shot.

There is however, this:

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Agreed. And now-showing Raw is part of the angle to make Reigns a babyface heading into Mania.
            Yep as we correctly said, it was all bull****.

Comment

Working...
            X