Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev, Dmitry Bivol to Return in July at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Smith gay ass Jr and Fonfara to complete the year if no big fights for Bivol

Comment

Super six ..Cruser weights was super good... But nobody body bought it...Lucky I have the internet--They were great fights..Can't wait for Usik & Gastiev...I have a hard time spelling Russian names.. But if your a boxing fan you know this is going to be a GOOD FIGHT..

Comment

How about Canello...HUM.... Did he blow up like a beast or what? Look....Didn't the Russian heavy weight use "TAINTED MEAT" excuse and it was laughed ..But cost him..RIGHT! Look....Golden Boy ... I know Oscar payed his way---Never ducked and was one mean machine i his prime.

We all know he lied his ass off...Canello at least 7 rounds...Look they mapped Canello like the Desert Fox did in Africa....He was always a Middle weight.... Floyd taught him how to dance.. & duck..

Comment

Why can't they fight each other? It's not as if there most recent fights were tough.

Comment

He had nothing to do but watch film & learn DA!!! Yes you become a better fighter.

But he is a Prim a Donna..Oscar has him Delusional..I think Charlo...Would beat his butt...

I would mention Danny Jacobs..But truth is he is another Cheater.....He is not a middle weight..

He is an easy lightheavy if not surly a super middleweight... Hearn won't let Jacobs NEAR CHARLO..

Now that is a good fight but I still think Jacobs is a cheat & would come in heavy for Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              more hot air from duva.

Stevenson vs jack is set for may so neither guy would be ready for a July fight so that eliminates 2 of the 4 names she mentioned.

be prepared for another hbo card with kovalev vs a nobody
              Yea good point about Stevenson & Jack.

And yea I'm expecting Kovalev vs Nobody.

Comment

Hear bought Jacobs because he sees bucks...He doesn't care about Danny Jacobs...

Jacobs is his ticket to the big time win or loose..He won't let Jacobs near a chance fight until he sees

THE BIG ONE ..The big bucks...& his ticket to other weight divines here in the USA...

He has the big bucks now...& Joshua has made him super wealthy..

Comment

It has always been a dirty business.....GGG lost years...His best...under contract in Germany..

Beterbeiv has lost a huge amount of time...That injury & now this shi''with Management

Comment

I wouldn't mind if this setup a future, but soon fight between Kovalev and Bivol, because Bivol is a pretty small name. It would be great if they both had a decent name to fight, but that is extremely unlikely. Kovalev isn't a huge star either, and losing to Ward the way he did the second fight probably didn't help much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      Loma was building his amateur career at 23. Almost 400 fight with one loss which he avenged twice.
                      But i agree with young lil baby tank b1tch should stay away from loma and suck on it!!!!!!
                      You can call it "building your amateur career," or you can call it "protecting" him from the best fighters in the world! It's all in the perspective!

Comment

Working...
                      X