Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racial profiling, is there any way it can be stopped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Not triggered at all. I'm enjoying that your troll game backfired and you've just being proven to be a dumbass

Where is my cheese sandwich? It toasted in the pan. Grilled cheese, namean? SNAP to it
    If you weren't bothered you still wouldn't be here. You'd admit you wrong and move on. But you can't. You have a flaw about being right. That's why it's easy to **** up your day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      It's so lame you still here. Getting triggered.
      Looks like the "lounge "statistician" won't come back and vouch for you.

Game over, clown.
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-02-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

If you weren't bothered you still wouldn't be here. You'd admit you wrong and move on. But you can't. You have a flaw about being right. That's why it's easy to **** up your day.
        I'm here because I'm enjoying trolling the troll. Why not? I've got some free time to keep my foot pressed on your throat

Comment

Looks like the "lounge "statician" won't come back and vouch for you.

Game over, clown.
          Why would he need to vouch for me?

Comment

Why would he need to vouch for me?
            His silence on the matter after initially coming in reveals that he thinks you're wrong....and probably thinks you're a dumbass too

Comment

I'm here because I'm enjoying trolling the troll. Why not? I've got some free time to keep my foot pressed on your throat
              Nah.. Thats not why. You just can't admit when you're wrong. That's why you talked **** about getting mods and so on. It's all to save face. Once you get force fed the dick you try to muddy up threads with a bunch of non sense to hide the fact you had to swallow

Comment

Nah.. Thats not why. You just can't admit when you're wrong.

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                Blacks get more welfare and have benefitted more from welfare since it's start than whites. Talking recipient not per capita
                First page of the original thread.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                It's true that most recipients of welfare in the USA are white but what people are referring to is the % of each race on welfare.

Agree with you on welfare being good btw.
                Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                You must be seriously stupid if you are unaware of a huge difference in population between whites and other races in the US.

Seriously, seriously stupid.
                Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Regardless if 90% or whatever of blacks on welfare... still OP is stating facts that there are more white on welfare..

That's 3 that agree that you're wrong. It's over. The jury has spoken. Thanks for playing, chump!

Comment

His silence on the matter after initially coming in reveals that he thinks you're wrong....and probably thinks you're a dumbass too
                  That's what his silence means? His non-silence actually said that about you.

Comment

First page of the original thread.

That's 3 that agree that you're wrong. It's over. The jury has spoken. Thanks for playing, chump!
                    Nope. All three are foreigners and don't know what welfare is. One of them is not only a foreigner but shares in being a barely functioning ****** much like yourself. Try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez
                      Are you denying Theres more blacks on TANF year after year?
                      I thought it wasn't about any program. I thought it was about "welfare".

I stated the stats for you. If you'd like to see them again, go back to YOUR link!

Oh, and I just checked that thread. Out of over 100 posts...only one agreed with you. And he was the original idiot that I invited to the thread for being a moron. Of the 3 people I invited to that thread, he was the ONLY one to show up. EVEN YOU DIDN'T STEP IN THERE YOU COWARD

NO ONE ELSE AGREED WITH YOU.

You lose. Thanks.

Find 3 people in this thread that agree with you. Actually, find 4 because I'll add Elroy to my list.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=773463

It's over. Thanks for playing, chump. Your troll game ends here

Comment

Working...
                      X