Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Vacaville
    On the outs.
    Local jargon for not being in one of the two prisons here.

How bout you.
    lol, I have a buddy that works in vacaville. Im from Southern Ca man, Corona. About 40 mins inland of Los Angeles. I was just wondering, I go up to Oakland a lot for training. I like Northern Ca but its a little to cold for me man, anything below 65 during the day is freezing to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Yup. I’m and hour outside sf. I go to sf one a year. If that.
      Thats the way to do it man, I hardly go to L.A. but its nice knowing its anhour drive away.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        Seems like it, if you earn 60-70k in San Francisco you're considered 'low income', apparently.
        That's an understatement.

"..One bedroom apartments in San Francisco rent for $3405 a month on average and two bedroom apartment rents average $4492.."

I live in what is considered a relatively nice, upscale area of Los Angeles (Studio City) and we're paying $2200 for a two bedroom. And it's a nice place.

What's going on in San Francisco is obscene.

But more than the cost of rent the cost of food is where they've been hitting everybody hard for years. I have a friend who regularly goes to Carl's Jr. and averages $15-20 per meal - in a ****ing fast food drive-thru.. (I get to hear him b*tch about it every time I talk to him)

This is all orchestrated. I don't care if somebody is a "conspiracy theorist' or not. There are forces trying to crush and destroy the middle classes DELIBERATELY. And it's working. We're now years into this. They don't have to make a ****ing sandwhich more than $10..

Meanwhile they're still paying people $10 per hour for most lower level jobs.

THE GAME IS RIGGED.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Fake news.
          Fake news? You live in Corona.

Comment

Corona, CA:

The income per capita is $27,577.

Median Home Sale Price, $297,500.

lol you couldn't buy a ****ing Porta Potty out here for that..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              land... and the houses. big ass houses for cheap.

i have families living in texas, their house cost 300k, its a mansion.
              lmao yep. I have a friend who just sold a one story piece of **** in Sun Valley, CA (which is NOT a nice area) for almost $750,000.

The same house would be $30,000 in the midwest NO EXAGGERATION. I know this because I have another friend that owns 20+ houses in Youngstown..
              Last edited by A-Wolf; 03-02-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                Well if we just build a wall and don’t welcome anybody from any other states to relocates, housing crisis wouldn’t happen. So don’t blame Native Californian for the housing crisis, blame the people from the other miserable states that keep moving in
                It's rare that I ever meet anyone in this state that was born here. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  San Diego is better than San Franciso. Still expensive, but cheaper than Frisco. We do have a lot of ****s here too, but way less AIDS.

Gays are more lowkey and chill over here. Gays in San Fran want to rub their gayness in your face and make you feel inadequate and less of a man because you don't suck dick. They have a bridge named after golden showers, true story.
                  Azz less chaps are standard phaggot active wear in the Castro.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Little boy Jimmie raynor still doing his "I'm a basement boy living in my parents home, spending all my time on conspiracy websites and playing computer games" act well, I see.
                    He won’t be able to play video games now Drumf is crusading to save the country from assault rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      It's rare that I ever meet anyone in this state that was born here. It's ridiculous.

Especially the bum. Lots of them are from other states

Comment

Working...
                      X