Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the difference between the raised fist salute and a Nazi salute?.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    so where did you grow up? GhostofDempsey said he from BK
    If you saw where he said he grew up you shoulda saw where I said I grew up. Everybody knows where I grew up. It's in my screen name ffs

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      oh stfu

I hate when some of ya say this like you speak for the ENTIRE black race fuck off really shit like this is stupid.

not EVERY person that was white back in the day were racist.

not every black person feels the same way you do. Everybody has their own personal experiences

but with the constant race baiting is the reason why usa as a whole can get over the hump.
      Green k you but gotta spread it around.

Excellent post

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        MCC mad and devicive....once again...
        This thread would fit the criteria of that message you sent me. A thread putting the gesture of people overcoming oppression on the same level as a gesture of people who rounded up and murdered millions. Yea you're real transparent.

Originally posted by -MEGA-
        Not that getting banned is that big a deal. But you need to take it down a couple notches.

I’d also appreciate it if you stop spamming the lounge with your bull crap. Half that stuff can go into the trump master thread. Just cause you have a thought doesn’t mean it’s worthy of a thread.

Many of your threads are cool and envoke thought but some are just outright lame and racist. That’s right, racist. Grow up.

Why should you be allowed to get away with insulting white people in a manner that if somebody else said the same thing but about black people, they would get banned?

I’d appreciate if you kept that in mind when posting. If it don’t work both ways then you probably shouldn’t say it.

All that aside, you’re probably a pretty cool dude and contribute to this site. I’ve overlooked stuff time and time again because unlike others, you are actually a boxing fan.

This is your first formal warning and the last before you take a banning. Be smart, or not. It’s up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This thread would fit the criteria of that message you sent me. A thread putting the gesture of people overcoming oppression on the same level as a gesture of people who rounded up and murdered millions. Yea you're real transparent.
          Really, this is what you’re gonna use for a comeback argument?

I let it be because there was only one outcome to the question. TS is gonna be made to look like an ignorant deusche bag.

I know how to let stuff play out. Don’t ever question me
          Last edited by -MEGA-; 02-24-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Really, this is what you’re gonna use for a comeback argument?

I let it be because there was only one outcome to the question. TS is gonna be made to look like an ignorant deusche bag.

I know how to let stuff play out. Don’t ever question me
            The Nazi salute was a greeting, like an hello, not a politcal statement.

They didn't Nazi salute people before they killed them.

And then it became hijacked by the far right movement, who didn't necessarily kill people.

I was asking whether there is a correlation between that and the black power raised fist salute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              The Nazi salute was a greeting, like an hello, not a politcal statement.

They didn't Nazi salute people before they killed them.

And then it became hijacked by the far right movement, who didn't necessarily kill people.

I was asking whether there is a correlation between that and the black power raised fist salute.
              No correlation at all.

Are you trying to sell me that fact that the Nazis were just marching through neighboring countries to say “hello”?

Give me a break. You took a huge L in this thread. And unfortunately for me, it’s from a poster whom I expect better of.

I really gotta start lowering my expectations around here.

Comment

Working...
              X