No announcement yet.

North Korea to send "Army of Beauties" to Winter Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    the CIA should train an army of BBC deepcover agents to try and get them to turn double agent, surely would have an extremely high success rate considering they have been on a diet of SAC's.
    Dennis Rodman already ruined dozens of NK women...and men, presumably.

Comment

in honor of shaolin sword

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Damn those North Korean women are hot. As good, maybe better, than the Tecate Ring Girls.

Second girl on the middle row is Kim’s wife right there. He chose an all around girl to be his number one.

I saw some North Korean show with the hottest girls dancing and sht. North Korean btches are hot man.

All the fine Nk btches belong to Kim. Lucky sob

Comment

This is why Kim will never push the button. He doesn't want to lose his harem of hot NK women he keeps as sex slaves. He's got them drinking Soju out of his belly-button, no time for war.

Comment

What did they do? Clone the same broad 50,000 times?

Comment

army of beauties?? Them girls is built like 13 year old boys >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Dennis Rodman already ruined dozens of NK women...and men, presumably.

I was just about to remark that now we know the real reason why Dennis Rodman keeps going over there.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  the CIA should train an army of BBC deepcover agents to try and get them to turn double agent, surely would have an extremely high success rate considering they have been on a diet of SAC's.
                  I'll definitely partake of kimchee azz, females only. I'm gonna move the DMZ to their collective bung holes. My old kok nectar needs draining. North Korea style.. I know them hoes be starving for extra protien...

Comment

Working...
                  X