Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there's no question about who was the best amateur ever after RigoLoma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there's no question about who was the best amateur ever after RigoLoma?

Both of these guys were considered as the best amateur boxer ever. Do you think that the fight sealed the deal?

I dunno man. Rigo is old. And he was jumping up two weight classes. I'd give it to Loma. More versatile and adaptable fighter. But Rigo was godlike at his peak. **** performance at the weekend but that doesn't take away from what he's done.

Plenty of other guys in this conversation btw.

Comment

Nah rigo is a good boxer not.sure what did he try to prove this was almost the same thing when salido beat the breaks out of Loma.

Comment

Loma already said it. There are weights apart so there is no really way of saying who is better.

But my opinion is that if they are just one division apart (say they fought at 124lbs), Rigo will still have difficulty against Loma.

Loma is very active and moves well to be countered effectively. He woont have a ridiculous amateur record if doesnt have a high ring IQ.

Comment

It's been a long time since either were amateurs. Plus I've watched almost none of their amateur fights nor do I know who their amateur opponents were.

I don't have a strong opinion on this one. Loma is the better pro though.

Comment

Rigo is a quitter like that pigeon Khabib. Lol at least Rigo quit in the ring, Khabib quit trying to make weight...

Comment

Working...
            X