Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Dominates, Knocks Koasicha Out in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did some ****** actually say Loma has no defense? Seriously WTF are you guys watching, you say you are boxing fans and post here yet say stupid s2it like that? Man....the quality of the BS poster is going down fast.

Him and Rigo got top 5 best defenses in boxing...make that top 3.....make that 2. Or because he doesn't shoulder roll that's not defense? Fat yanks....Loma is slicker than slick......or is he not afletic enough?

Then we get the Haymon defenders? Truly pathetic what boxing fans have turned into. I don't care for Haymon, all I know is that TR will not fight with PBC so as it stands I want Loma to do something different, and if that means move up then do so. I care for fighters not for their greedy promoters, whoever they might be......**** em all.....Caribe, PBC and TR.

I personally think he will do just fun at over 130. Lots of people like to knock his power but that is simply because he does not sit on his punches. He is still trying to go rounds and show people his skills......The man has 6 fights, it's too early for him to be ending them early, he needs to put in the rounds.

Now don't get me wrong, he does not have big power, but his power is respectable and he can and has knocked guys out when he really chooses to put his body in his swings. I am sure that as he moves up in weight and gets a few belts he will start slowing down and committing a lot more on his punches.

And at the end of the day haters gonna hate........no one gave him a chance against Russell and said "he needs to develop, get a lot more fights before getting a fight...." he starts fighting top 10 guys and still gets hate.

He will outclass EVERYONE (not Rigo) he will fight in the future. He will make most of them look like that fight last night. He will fight his mandatory and make them look just like that fella last night. Deal with it.

Walters has big power...its OK, its known that Loma is not chinny, he can take a hit when he does. With Walters he will tag him all night and move in and out. That Salido fight was the best thing that could have happened to Loma, he learned a lot from that fight.

Keep hating, but this kid is going to keep winning. And the good thing here is that he will not keeping winning because he plows through guys, because guys like that always reach an end (only so far your power will take you), but because he will box everyone's socks off.

Just watch fighters keep moving divisions up and up to avoid him. It will reach a point where they will want him at 155lb because they can't crack him at any weight that he is comfortable at.

Sorry it's hard not to hype this guy, but lets be real....who is going to stop him? This is boxing yes, but odds will always be stacked in his favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Does lomachenko have Floyd's defense and reflexes... No..

You can hype up lomachenko all you want, but all I have seen from him in his handful of fights is a good technical offensive attack, but little punching power, and little defense... Lomachenko is Golovkin without the power ..

He will have a tough time at the higher weights, because he doesn't have the power to hurt top level guys..
      The only top level guys he fought, he didn't even stun... Salido gets dropped and rocked by everyone, yet loma never did... Russell has never fought a guy with a pulse and loma didn't hurt him... I think your a fanboy if you think loma is going up in weight and gonna blast a Walters type guy
      Reflexes yes Defense I'm sure Lomachenko can find a paid off ref to allow him to hold for dear life

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Loma beat up who?!?...never heard of the dude...so until he beats up Walters, Rigo or even Flash, he will live off the schooling/ass whooping he gave Mr. Overrated Gary Russell Jr....that win expires at the end of this year though...time to re up on quality wins
        Dude talks about Lomachenko's boxing ability and worships B level Danny Garcia a guy who was beat up by Peterson. I find that funny

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Dude talks about Lomachenko's boxing ability and worships B level Danny Garcia a guy who was beat up by Peterson. I find that funny
          never said the dude was a slouch...never discredited his ABILITY....your comprehension skills must've taken the day off or something!!

you talking like Peterson is some bum or something....regardless, Swift has a better resume than Loma and little g COMBINED.....but that's another topic for another day....ease up bro!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Why do you dislike Lomachenko?

Same reason you dislike Golovkin?
              dude got a handful of fights....how can anyone possibly dislike him...he's STILL a prospect....I actually liked how he beat up overrated GR Jr.....why do you assume that I don't like him?

Little g and his team talked their way into hateville with alot of boxing fans....why do you dislike Ward?!?...the same reason you dislike Floyd?

Comment

10 rounds with a bum smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  why do you dislike Ward?!?...the same reason you dislike Floyd?
                  I don't like Floyd because he's enjoyed special privileges from early in his career, always fighting with home advantage so to have referees (Cortez and Bayliss) and judges (Castillo I and Maidana I) help him when needed. He's been a cherry-picker, choosing mostly opponents from smaller weight divisions (Hatton, Marquez), having serious personal distractions (Clottey), at the end of their careers (G Hernandez, Mosley) or who had been KOed recently (Cotto, Pacquaio, Mitchell).

I dislike any man who beats and is otherwise abusive toward women. However, Floyd isn't as selfish as Ward, and I understand he has been very generous and loving to some of his male friends like Bieber.

I dislike Ward because he has been privileged with home advantage for all his Super Six fights (and skipped a round yet was given points for nothing) and has a feeling of superiority and entitlement. He keeps talking about and calling out the smaller GGG, to keep his own name in discussions, even though he's no longer an active boxer. He's the dirtiest boxer I've ever seen, using deliberate head butts, hitting off the break and repeatedly clamping his opponents arms. He's refused PED testing, and demands all his fights in Oakland, so he can have a home referee to permit him to use illegal tactics. He wanted two super-middleweight journeymen (Murdock and Brand) to move up to 175, instead of facing a legit light heavyweight.

Andre Ward (25-0, 13 KOs) refused to come up a weight class for Dawson or even meet in the middle. The fight would happen in Ward's comfort zone at 168 pounds or it wouldn't happen at all.
                  http://www.nhregister.com/general-ne...-what-he-wants

Now, please explain to us why you don't like Lomachenko, Golovkin and Kovalev (who you call "Frankenstein").
                  Last edited by The Hammer; 11-08-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I don't like Floyd because he's enjoyed special privileges from early in his career, always fighting with home advantage so to have referees (Cortez and Bayliss) and judges (Castillo I and Maidana I) help him when needed. He's been a cherry-picker, choosing mostly opponents from smaller weight divisions (Hatton, Marquez), having serious personal distractions (Clottey, Judah), at the end of their careers (G Hernandez, Mosley) or who have been KOed recently (Cotto, Pacquaio, Mitchell).

I dislike any man who beats and is otherwise abusive toward women. However, Floyd isn't as selfish as Ward, and I understand he has been very generous and loving to some of his male friends like Bieber.

I dislike Ward because he has been privileged with home advantage for all his Super Six fights (and skipped a round yet was given points for nothing) and has a feeling of superiority and entitlement. He keeps talking about and calling out the smaller GGG, to keep his own name in discussions, even though he's no longer an active boxer. He's the dirtiest boxer I've ever seen, using deliberate head butts, hitting off the break and repeatedly clamping his opponents arms. He's refused PED testing, and demands all his fights in Oakland, so he can have a home referee to permit him to use illegal tactics. He wanted two super-middleweight journeymen (Murdock and Brand) to move up to 175, instead of facing a legit light heavyweight.

http://www.nhregister.com/general-ne...-what-he-wants

Now, please explain to us why you don't like Lomachenko, Golovkin and Kovalev (who you call "Frankenstein").
                    Hahaha that's some deep prppoganda right there.

Comment

Lomachenko avenge that Salido loss!

Comment

Working...
                      X