No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson vs Erik Skoglund December 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Johnson vs Erik Skoglund December 13

Shouldn't Glen Johnson just retire. He looked awful last time I saw him. The ref stopped the fight cause he took too much punishment.

He's now up against 23 year old Swedish rising star Erik Skoglund. Anyone excited to see this fight?

Retired after Fonfara, no idea why he came back

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Retired after Fonfara, no idea why he came back
      must be money.

he seemed ready to retire when he stepped out. groves' ppl threw a bunch of money at him to go to england so they could put that name on his resume and im assuming these other guys are doing the same.

glen had a lot of fights but it dont think he made anything close to what he deserved. even in the big fights he was always the B side and never really a guy the other dude had to fight. probably took short money just to receive the opportunity.

i dont know why else he would be fighting. he lost more than he has won in his last 10 with his best win being allan green, which was like 4-5 years ago. lost four straight at one point, 2 shut outs. now apparently he got stopped in his last fight (didnt even know that). dude seriously needs to hang em up.

Comment

Glen should've learned when its time to quit after KO'g Roy!

Comment

why? is he broke?? or is it pride?

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Glen should've learned when its time to quit after KO'g Roy!
            There is no quit in Glen. I always tell him that his nickname should be Shocker. If anyone can upset a fight...its Glen. He can shock you!

Comment

Working...
            X