No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I Want Wilder-Fury Winner To Challenge Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: I Want Wilder-Fury Winner To Challenge Joshua

Joseph Parker has told Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury to fight Anthony Joshua next and crown an undisputed World Heavyweight champion, as Parker himself prepares to return to action against Shawndell Winters at Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas on Saturday February 29, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree.....

Comment

The only difference between AJ and Whyte is, one makes money. Poor Whyte trying to work his way into AJs pay scale. AJ was groomed from the home town Olympics, like being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Comment

AJ needs to let go of this "A-side" nonsense if he wants the fight. He tried to play hardball and it backfired. Fury and Wilder moved on without him.

Comment

Weird, you’d think he’d say “I want the winner.”

Comment

Lol and Wilder tried claiming Joshua was irrelevant. Only a few sad wankers will try to talk about the Ruiz loss and stock dropping and not being worthy and all that nonsense. Literally everybody else in Boxing will want Joshua vs the winner.

It would be a lot easier to make if the winner is fury.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
              AJ needs to let go of this "A-side" nonsense if he wants the fight. He tried to play hardball and it backfired. Fury and Wilder moved on without him.
              Moved on without him? Where did they go? And the rematch will be yet another step ahead of Joshua? And the winner of that fight will be expected to face Joshua. So just how far are you saying they have moved on?

You talk absolute bollocks. You saying the same sheet those racist idiots ldbc goons say on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                The only difference between AJ and Whyte is, one makes money. Poor Whyte trying to work his way into AJs pay scale. AJ was groomed from the home town Olympics, like being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
                Whyte is like the loud mouth, short, chubby, mongoloid looking version of AJ. But with out any boxing ability.

Comment

Parker got the wrong mentality why not put himself out there for a shot

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Lol and Wilder tried claiming Joshua was irrelevant. Only a few sad wankers will try to talk about the Ruiz loss and stock dropping and not being worthy and all that nonsense. Literally everybody else in Boxing will want Joshua vs the winner.

It would be a lot easier to make if the winner is fury.
                    Of course people are going to talk about the Ruiz loss!! He lost to a last minute replacement!!! Stop trying to downplay it. He got KTFO plain and simple. Yes he got his belts back, but let's be honest, he ran the entire fight from an out of shape 280 lb Ruiz.

FACTS!

In all honesty....Fury has a much better chance to beat Wilder than Joshua ever does. You already know he would run the entire fight from Wilder. I'm telling you Joshua is not the same. His cajones are gone!!!
                    Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 02-19-2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X