No announcement yet.

Jeff horn's team admits cheating pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff horn's team admits cheating pacquiao

If true explains his strength and ability to block with his face.

They should do vada.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 07-18-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Trusty old Fannon boxing. Great site.

Comment

Can someone cliff notes this?

Wtf is going on with this place with videos???? Either a mfer with a 2min video won't embed it or we got mfers embedding 20min videos with no cliff notes. Give me more details then "he cheating". Need a training class on video etiquette. Cheating how? Cheating via what method? Then I can say "hmmm thats interesting" & watch it or say "this mofo is koko for coconuts" & move on.

Comment

Even though Pac won 8-4 and got cheated by the judge and Horn used ALOT of dirty tactics... Who the fook is the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Wtf is going on with this place with videos???? Either a mfer with a 2min video won't embed it or we got mfers embedding 20min videos with no cliff notes. Give me more details then "he cheating". Need a training class on video etiquette. Cheating how? Cheating via what method? Then I can say "hmmm thats interesting" & watch it or say "this mofo is koko for coconuts" & move on.
            That's why I use streamable because YouTube doesn't let you embed at the starting point. But this is what Horn's father said

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                That's why I use streamable because YouTube doesn't let you embed at the starting point. But this is what Horn's father said

If that's what he said, then he hasn't really admitted to cheating. Blood coagulants are allowed in the corner but I'm not sure about adrenaline and no idea if the father even knows the difference.

Comment

The very fact that this school teacher took Pac into the distance shows that Pac is past prime.

At this stage at 154 Cotto beats Pac

Comment

Is there a reason why Pac fans can never admit he loss? 7 Losses tons of excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X