Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tougher guys: country boys or city boys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you live in a city and take advantage of the available training then obviously you have the advantage... But the average city dweller cannot fight at all. AT ALL.

Most fights I've seen in the city were 2 out of shape guys having a long standoff until one slapped the other's shirt, 20 people frantically broke it up, and the two combatants were covered in sweat yelling "WHAT NOW?? WHAT NOW???" while being pulled away.

1. Guy in the city who takes advantage of specialized training
    2. Average rural guy
    3. Average female
    4. Average guy in the city
    Last edited by ////; 11-27-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Obviously it depends on an individual basis but if there was a group of country lads pitted against some city boys, I'd bet on the country guys.
      What if it was a firm of London hooligans against some local hard guys from North Yorkshire?

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
        If you live in a city and take advantage of the available training then obviously you have the advantage...
        How about if you live in the country and also take advantage of the available training?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          How about if you live in the country and also take advantage of the available training?
          Best of both worlds I guess. All the rural gyms I've been too sucked though (same 3-4 guys every day).

Comment

This subject I am well versed on

I am a country boy or I refer to myself as a hillbilly and I have a brother who has cerebral palsy and as we all know kids and teenagers can be cruel as Fock

So I was throwing down almost daily because some dumb motherfocker had some cruel **** to say about my brother

I lived in the country until I moved to the city because my dad got a job with the OCPD

And it is true that country boys are more likely to fight but most of them can't fight at all but some are tough, and the city boys who are not the hold me back type and will actually fight are tough

So it is pretty even

Comment

My dude Jorge 8 Ball Pena destroys any man or woman, from the city, country, or suburbs, with a few slaps.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                Most fights I've seen in the city were 2 out of shape guys having a long standoff until one slapped the other's shirt, 20 people frantically broke it up, and the two combatants were covered in sweat yelling "WHAT NOW?? WHAT NOW???" while being pulled away.
                Those fights are clearly staged by Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  LMAO, p4p that is extremely, extremely debatable.
                  both were actually debatable imo..

i just had this impression that city boys were "street smart" thus making them a little "tougher" mentally. they know how to deal and anticipate danger.

while country boys were physically fit as they walk farther and do things "manually"

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Proof /thread

That was pretty ugly at the end. That guy was alot bigger too so I'd expect he'd win. The buddy talking "who's in trouble now" was annoying

Comment

This question is about as relevant as:

Who's tougher to fight, guys with brown hair or guys with blonde hair?

If you took the best fighter in the city and put him up against the best fighter from a rural area, I imagine on average the city fighter would win, simply because the city has a way higher population and thus, more people/competition to pick from.

It boils down to the circumstance / individuals.
                      Last edited by deliveryman; 11-28-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X