No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flores: Tomasz Adamek is Capable of Outboxing Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Flores: Tomasz Adamek is Capable of Outboxing Pulev

Top cruiserweight contender BJ Flores, who also serves as an expert analyst for NBC Sports, gives for two division champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs) a good shot to defeat undefeated Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs), the reigning European champion. Adamek and Pulev will have to face each other in an IBF final eliminator and the winner will get a crack at WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pahhh... Yeah, right. Adamek is a good, solid, basic boxer with a chin who can mix it up a bit, but Pulev is closer to excellence in terms of all-round skills. What he did to Ustinov convinced me that he is the real deal in the division right now, besides The Bruzzers.

Comment

The current faded, slower version of Adamek has no chance against Pulev.

But Adamek will be a good name for Pulev's resume.

Comment

I have Pulev edging Adamek at the moment.

Comment

Adamek will outbox him like he "outboxed" Cunningham

Comment

I thought BJ Flores had better judgment than this.

Pulev can beat Adamek with his jab alone. I command Adamek's heart and will, but he has never belonged at heavyweight.

Comment

Pulev has a bright future and is a very good fighter. There is no doubt a out that, but he has not fought anyone on or near the level of Adamek. He's won decisions over guys that Adamek has KO'd since moving up from light heavyweight and cruiser. This will be a very good fight. Adamek isn't what he used to be, but he's still going to win a decision when this fight happens. I'm not taking anything away from pulev, but people are getting carried away and overrating him significantly at this point in his career. I think opposite of Flores. I think for Adamek to win he needs Pulev to attack him. They'll trade knockdowns. That's Adamek's kind of fight. He fought a boxer in Cunningham and its a bad match for him. He's a brawler and should brawl.

Comment

I doubt Flores has followed Pulev at all. A weak punching faded come forward agressor like Adamek will get utterly mauled by Pulev. Pulev will stop him late after dominating with the jab. This is a bad, bad fight for Adamek. I'm not actually convinced he'll take the fight.

Comment

Flores is comparing Arreola to Pulev..? Some expert. Pulev is bigger and stronger than Adamek, has better foot work and a VERY good jab. Pulev by wide UD or late TKO.

Comment

Like someone said before Adamek is a good brawler with strong chin, but against Steve he was looking very faded and teared (after Vitaly beating). Pulev is a good jabber with nice 1-2 combo. He has good conditioning and in the last couple of fights he brings much more power with his punches, so I guess he's going to beat Adamek to the punch. Pulev win by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X