The official seleccion Mexicana thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was pure thuggery by Mexico.

Comment

• I missed the game, had to work.. Glad we are in the semis! I wil be happy if they win a medal though!!

Comment

• Japan-Mexico in the semis, hopefully we can avenge our defeat against them in that friendly a couple weeks back. Should be a tough game though, Japan are legit, but I think I'm just stating the obvious...

And damn them Senegalese with their under40 players Supposed to be a youth tournament and they dun sent some seniors. whatever, a win is a win, but it was a tough game.

Comment

• We play tomorow boys war mexico to the finals

Comment

• mexico to the final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I wuevo putos. A la final. Time win to win gold
              Mexico coming up in soccer. Winning or coming in second In all these tournaments namas falta la copa mundial we have the talent. No doubt in my mind we will win one soon

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                I wuevo putos. A la final. Time win to win gold
                Mexico coming up in soccer. Winning or coming in second In all these tournaments namas falta la copa mundial we have the talent. No doubt in my mind we will win one soon
                Im thinking the same thing, finally Mexico is living up to its potential!! Arriba Mexico CaBRONES!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ora bola de culos puro peralta

pinches brazileiros putinhos

hopefully we win lol

Comment

• ya es pa manana putos , Viva mexico

Comment

• what time does the game start here in chicago (central time)?

Comment

Working...
                      X