Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'ma Fan, but what the **** is wrong with Paul Williams??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'ma Fan, but what the **** is wrong with Paul Williams??

Williams: To be honest, with me, I really don’t know the difference in fighting a right handed or left handed fighter. I just know there has been time where Mr. Peterson has said, “Wake up, you’re fighting a left handed fighter.” I just go in there and fight.

from an interview today. It really shows. This is probably why he gets hit so much.

smh

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
    Williams: To be honest, with me, I really don’t know the difference in fighting a right handed or left handed fighter. I just know there has been time where Mr. Peterson has said, “Wake up, you’re fighting a left handed fighter.” I just go in there and fight.

from an interview today. It really shows. This is probably why he gets hit so much.

smh
    LOL, he really said that? Damn, that's such a ******ed thing to say. And I just gave the dude credit for having balls too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      LOL, he really said that? Damn, that's such a ******ed thing to say. And I just gave the dude credit for having balls too.
      He's never looked like the sharpest tool in the box, nahmsayin?

Comment

I can't believe he said that. Makes sense why Martinez ****ed him up so much in both fights. Not to mention his first loss against Quintana.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Paul Williams, he's just a tad above what you called BUM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post

smh
            Ain't nothing wrong with that. Didn't you see the master Floyd Mayweather Sr. ( best trainer of all time, not this time, not that time, but of all time ) training Hatton for a right handed fighter in Manny Pacquiao LOL.

Comment

edit: thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Ain't nothing wrong with that. Didn't you see the master Floyd Mayweather Sr. ( best trainer of all time, not this time, not that time, but of all time ) training Hatton for a right handed fighter in Manny Pacquiao LOL.
                y u makin **** up b

**** boy

Comment

I expected more from Paul and wasn't really a Martinez fan until their first fight...then I became a fan of Sergio and wondered what do people see in Williams besides his victory of Margarito.

Comment

His trainer also said they spend 90% of training on condition because the technical side of boxing isnt important.....

Comment

Working...
                    X