No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Cloverfield... a sweet movie all the way until the last 5 mins.
    What the bomb dropping? My only serious criticism is the annoying twat behind the camera. At least he dies at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      What the bomb dropping? My only serious criticism is the annoying twat behind the camera. At least he dies at the end.
      WTF happened!!!!

That Part.

Comment

• Originally posted by danny gunz View Post
        anyone watch the color of money on amc last night. Awesome movie, paul newman is the man. Tom cruise does great as well. Didn't realize scorsese directed it as well.

Love the opening scene of it for some reason. (edit: Not the opening scene, good one regardless)

10/10........

Comment

• LOL @ all the assumptions of who I ban, when and why without actually knowing any of that.

This conversation is over.

Comment

• Weekend at Bernies.

9/10 Classic, just made my gf watch it.

I know he's dead, you know he's dead... nobody else knows he's dead.

Comment

• Film: Magnolia

My Rating: 8.3

Quick Review: What the fuck did I just watch? I'm gonna trust PTA and hope that I watched something as good as I thought it was.
              Last edited by _original_; 05-15-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Film: Casablanca

My Rating: 9.1

Quick Review: A true American classic. They don't make actors like Humphrey Bogart anymore; he's a man's man. Love the dialogue in this film, has great multiple viewing value.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  WTF happened!!!!

That Part.
                  The army nukes NY.

And right at the end, you see footage of the couple by the beach, and when the camera looks out at the sea, on the right, in the far distance, you see something fall out of the sky and splash into the ocean. That footage was shot before all the mayhem started, so we assume the reason the video is so important to the government, is that it showed the monster entering Earth. Or at least thats how i interpret it.

Comment

• Film: Mud

My grade: A-

A very good film. Matthew Mcconaughey gives a very good performance, the ending might feel a little predictable or something, but it ends on a good note, and doesn't ruin the rest of the film. A great coming of age movie that shows you can't get caught on up on one thing, or woman, and let it run your whole life. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mcconaughey get some Golden Globe or Oscar nomination love later on.

Comment

• Film: Iron Man 3

My grade: B-/B (couldn't decide)

Though some may disagree, I didn't find it as good as the first two. Now maybe it's because of how the villain turned out, but that left a bad taste in my mouth, whether it was a twist or not. Overall.....solid, but given the standard the Batman trilogy set for comic book movies, it was just alright. Too many corny one liners for me, and a let down with the villain.

Comment

Working...
                      X