No announcement yet.

Lindsay says ready for Simpson showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay says ready for Simpson showdown

Think this will be a good fight imo.Think Simpson'll win it tho tbh .Experience , Simpson's boxed over 100 more rounds and has never been stopped.
    http://www.irish-boxing.com/stories/...n_simpson.html

This would be some fight i think everybody wants to see this, im going for simpson as well, the atmosphere wont get to simpson like it did to applby, simpson is use to fighting in hostile arenas hes fought away from home his whole carear, hes also been around along time and has bags of experince even tho hes still young, got to go way my bhoy simpson for this one

Comment

about ****ing time, been waiting for these two to fight for months. I got Lindsay by UD, he's improved a lot in the last year and i expect him to step up again. Wasnt hugely impressed with Simpson against Truscott, he's beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        about ****ing time, been waiting for these two to fight for months. I got Lindsay by UD, he's improved a lot in the last year and i expect him to step up again. Wasnt hugely impressed with Simpson against Truscott, he's beatable.
        90k on simpson, confirm????

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          90k on simpson, confirm????
          hell no im not that confident, ill put a bet on closer to the time though.

Comment

Working...
          X