how to cheat training in FNR4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to cheat training in FNR4

Open sparring:

MAX boxer power and speed. Spam right hands and mix in other shots here and there. You'll knock the guy down a few times and get a very high score.

Stay on your feet:

MIN. power MAX toughness. Never been knocked down with that setting.

Heavy bag combos:

No cheating. Just be patient and do the motions correctly.

Heavy bag push:

MAX power and speed. very easy.

Double end bag:

Max speed and min power. This might be in my head but the bag seems to shake less. Bette accuracy.

Maize bag:

MAX speed. You can duck under the bag really fast and throw a jab.

Hopefully this will be helpful for folks having trouble with training

I don't understand, you can change the settings before training? What's the "min power, max speed" etc about? I've never seen those options.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
      I don't understand, you can change the settings before training? What's the "min power, max speed" etc about? I've never seen those options.
      yeah, im confused too

Comment

Guess he's saying the max =6 , the highest number you can get while training for certain attributes. Min must =1, if this isn't what he's saying in confused also

Comment

I believe he's on about the sliders, move them up to the quickest, thus making your boxer super fast. Good tips, cheers ts.

Comment

where are theese?

Comment

Use the options, guys. They're in the options. Press start while on the main menu of legacy mode and find it somewhere in there.

They're several sliders that let you adjust referee awareness, boxer's speed, boxer's power, CPU punch output, boxer's toughness, etc.

Nice find, thread starter...

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                Use the options, guys. They're in the options. Press start while on the main menu of legacy mode and find it somewhere in there.

They're several sliders that let you adjust referee awareness, boxer's speed, boxer's power, CPU punch output, boxer's toughness, etc.

Nice find, thread starter...
                Exactly. Before you train you can tailor the sliders to help you through the mini games.
                Last edited by lance_uppercut; 06-30-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lance_uppercut View Post
                  Exactly. Before you train you can tailor the sliders to help you through the mini games.
                  wow, change the CPU punch output, so you could win every fight by KO in the first, boring but yeah could you?

and does this change your speed/power in the actuall fights

Comment

Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
                    wow, change the CPU punch output, so you could win every fight by KO in the first, boring but yeah could you?

and does this change your speed/power in the actuall fights
                    I hadn't thought about that, but now you got me wondering.

Would make the Legacy mode pointless and boring, though. Imagine going through 30+ opponents throughout your career and no one wants to throw a single punch...

Comment

Working...
                    X