No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    I can't find 15 fighters better than him, he's beaten more world champions than anyone else to my understanding, if you want we can take a look at his resume

McGregor - Debut fighter, unranked

Berto - Former two time champ but ranked outside of the top 10

Pacquaio - Current welterweight champ, former 8 weight division champ and ranked #2 in the welterweight division and #2 P4P

Maidana - Ranked in the top 5, coming off a close fight against each other

Maidana - Ranked in the top 3 and is the WBA champ

Canelo - Ranked in the top 10 P4P and was the WBC and Ring light middleweight champ

Gurrero - Ranked in the top 10 P4P and was the mandatory

Cotto - WBA light middleweight champ and #1 at light middleweight, and a former three weight champion

Ortiz - WBC Welterweight champ

Mosley - Top 5 P4P

Marquez - #2 P4P fighter while coming off a 21 month layoff

Hatton - Two weight champ and #8 P4P fighter

De La Hoya - Six weight champ and #1 at light middleweight, WBC light middleweight champ

Balodmir - WBC Welterweight champ

Judah - IBF Welterweight champ and former two weight champ

Mitchell - Tune Up, just moved up to his forth weight class

Gatti - WBC Light Welterweight champ

Brusles/Corley - Both eliminator's for the WBC title

Ndou - Top contender who is a brutal puncher

Castillo - Rematching a very close fight

Castillo - WBC lightweight champ who was ranked #1

Chavez - Mandatory challenger Top 5

Hernandez - Future IBF Super Featherweight Champion

Corrales - Ranked #1 in the Super Featherweight divison, #5 P4P, and IBF champion

Augustus - Non title fight against historic contender

Vargas - Mandatory challenger who is top 10

And before that a bunch of defenses

Manfredy - Top contender and coming off beating Artuo Gatti

Hernandez - For WBC Super Featherweight Title, Two time champ and ranked in the top 3
    Why after looking after this list, am I still looking for the prime, all-time great fighters, Floyd has beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Haha. You’re clearly being funny and you, because that will be someone’s response as bizarre as it may be. Football players get surgery suffering from CTE all the time. A KO a week ago wouldn’t stop you from getting shoulder surgery.
      Agree and Pac was using that arm for whole fight.And never said a word in interview after fight.Not until Bob had time to come up with something.I mean I had sep shoulder and could not lift it above mid chest.Torn rotar cuff and you can still punch without a grimace even????And that would be the 1st thing he would say at interview instead of bs "I thought I won"

Comment

Yes he is a legend and has a great rags to riches story.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          Why after looking after this list, am I still looking for the prime, all-time great fighters, Floyd has beaten.
          Maybe time to see eye doc.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            he was suffering from a brutal ko, that's why he took that long lay off to recover, clear his mind/body, be at ease, be with god!. why the **** would he want to get the surgery done during this time? if you're recovering from a broken leg, you aint tryna take any more pain by having something else done to you.
            Dude getting KOED don't hurt.Its not like he was in pain for even a week.Maybe a little headache for a day or 2.That was clean KO I bet he did not feel a thing(except from just the fight itself and that don't take that long to get over either unless you got injury like broken socket,jaw,cheekbone or something.

Comment

Legend indeed

Comment

ATG and a legend.

War Pac

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  The shoulder injury was just a pathetic excuse Arum cooked up to save face after Pac got schooled by Floyd. Only 100% pinoy pacstains actually take it serious.
                  so why did he have surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    so why did he have surgery?
                    Who knows if he did?And that could have been a minor injury like original poster said.He just made some huge money and good time to take some time off and get fixed or he got hurt in last 20 sec of fight because was using arm ALL FIGHT.

Comment

He's obviously a legend. Anyone who says otherwise is just being dishonest or doesn't know boxing very well.

Comment

Working...
                      X