Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wore a "USA" logo for years on my back as a state/regional & national coach.
    To me the pro parts of the sport have nothing to do with where your from.
    If you enjoy the "nationalism" injection into the pro's thats ok by me.

When pro's fight its for themselves, their family and their group that supports him. If the fighter wants to use nationalism for motivation I'm ok with that although I don't personally agree with that means of motivation.

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Totally agree with you Legend.

Ive been abused on these boards simply for being an American, expressing my freedom on an AMERICAN based website simply for doing the same as these Europeans, Asians, Africans do without any reproach and I'm sick of it! my love for my government and support for my athletes is labeled 'hate speach' : they try to make me out to be worse than what they are.

And let me tell you something about US, yes some of our American members on these boards are worse : if theres anything I hate worse than anti-patriots its a pro E.U liberal! pro Globalist, pro Communist fascist mother ****er! trying to vilify me for just looking at them a certain way.

There is too many of those sissy scumbags on this forum and we need to stand as one and call these b*tches out!
      I'm American, but boxing transcends borders.
      I like so many boxers, some American, Mexican, Japanese, Filipino, German, etc.

I'm team USA in the Olympics only. Or in times of war, but...I just want to see two guys put it down to the fullest, no flags, no skin color, best man win, even if it's a French guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
        I'm still hoping for admission into this group I am no longer British I meditated into a different dimension/nationality I'm now a 6foot7 tall african American named irving the third. Wassup homies?
        You have to prove yourself...we have to see you doing and saying the right things...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          When pro's fight its for themselves, their family and their group that supports him. If the fighter wants to use nationalism for motivation I'm ok with that although I don't personally agree with that means of motivation.

Ray
          That's the way it normally IS to the fighters, but unfortunately "those fans" we speak of make it about nationalism and what not...and IF they want to go that route, we WILL remind them where they stand on the totem pole...

Please read this entire thread and keep an eye out for their behavior if you haven't already...

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I'm American, but boxing transcends borders.
          I like so many boxers, some American, Mexican, Japanese, Filipino, German, etc.

I'm team USA in the Olympics only. Or in times of war, but...I just want to see two guys put it down to the fullest, no flags, no skin color, best man win, even if it's a French guy.
          Believe it or not, I'm the same way, Zaroku...and I've appreciated and studied many fighters from many different Boxing nations over the last 40 years...but if you have spent time reading some of the crap in this forum and elsewhere around the internet, you would know that THEY are not like that and have brought this upon themselves...fire with fire, WE, are The Best.

Nice to meet you too...good vibes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            That's the way it normally IS to the fighters, but unfortunately "those fans" we speak of make it about nationalism and what not...and IF they want to go that route, we WILL remind them where they stand on the totem pole...

Please read this entire thread and keep an eye out for their behavior if you haven't already...

Believe it or not, I'm the same way, Zaroku...and I've appreciated and studied many fighters from many different Boxing nations over the last 40 years...but if you have spent time reading some of the crap in this forum and elsewhere around the internet, you would know that THEY are not like that and have brought this upon themselves...fire with fire, WE, are The Best.

Nice to meet you too...good vibes...
            Good to meet you too my new friend.

Comment

• Errol Spence and Keith One time all day!!!

Comment

• Hard to root for one-fight-a-year fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  You have to prove yourself...we have to see you doing and saying the right things...
                  I am all for team america, USA is the mecca of boxing its a continually consistent provider of entertaining fights and my optimism for the future of boxing is healthy with team usa's involvement. You do a great job as a country transcending the sport to a wider global audience time after time. With the highest earning athletes the sports ever known such as mayweather.

Comment

• Team USA fizzled out the last Olympics gaining no medals at all in boxing. Our amateur scene is and has been thin for some time now. The kids are just not tough enough for it, for the most part our kids are fat and good at video games, not training. In essence this generation is soft any way you look at it. Believe me the knowledge is still in America, trainers are available. But no kid steps up for the true challenge.....Rockin'

Comment

• team america fu-kk yeah! fu-kk you ggg ya commie scum. we know you are a deep agent working to undermine trump. who is more american than al "freedom" haymon? support the pbc troops!

Comment

Working...
                      X