No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker to Anthony Joshua "Do you really want to fight?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Charles martin beat glaskov in the ring no?
    Glaskov and Martin were fighting for a VACANT title neither were champions . Are you trying to say Glaskov was the IBF champion and even if he was (he wasnt ) Whats the point of this strawman angle now ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Glaskov and Martin were fighting for a VACANT title neither were champions . Are you trying to say Glaskov was the IBF champion and even if he was (he wasnt ) Whats the point of this strawman angle now ? lol
      and the WBA belt Joshua won was vacant as well no?

Comment

he got 8.5 million plus upsides on ppv

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...sh-money-quick

Martin puts his IBF world heavyweight title on the line for the first time against Briton Joshua (15-0, 15 KOs) at London's O2 Arena on Saturday and is reportedly being paid £6 million [$8.5m].

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...ture-lies.html
        ‘He’s on a split of the pay-per-view show on Sky on top of a guarantee.

so charles martin didn't even get a flat fee as ALOT of ya have put out there before

again pulev was offerend 4 mill....

oh and if he was mando wouldnt have to go to purse bids and he would get a hella lot less???? So why offer 4 mill from the bat and not just wait for the purse bids?
        Saturday and is reportedly being paid £6 million [$8.5m].

re·port·ed·ly/rəˈpôrdədlē/adverb

adverb according to what some say (used to express the speaker's belief that the information given is not necessarily true).

Again REPORTEDLY doesnt substantiate anything . Show me a real life document or quote from whoever is actually involved . Its common knowledge that Martins pay was close to 5 Million not 9 which sounds a bit ridiculous to me .

I already explained the Pulev situation which again hss nothing to do how much Parkers pay would amount to .

Comment

and the WBA belt Joshua won was vacant as well no?
          Yea and ...?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            No you're just too stupid to understand basic math !
            Hide your champ behind your so call math and non deserving foes. And you call me stup1d.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              Deontay Wilder - WBC
              Anthony Joshua - WBA and IBF
              Joseph Parker - WBO

You can send your apology in the mail with a card.
              No apologies, you said that AJ has 3 belts, so that includes the IBO. Nice try in trying to ooze out of this one

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                No apologies, you said that AJ has 3 belts, so that includes the IBO. Nice try in trying to ooze out of this one
                No I didn't you petty little t w a t. Read the post again, I said beat Joshua and have 3 belts. Meaning the two Joshua has plus the one he's carrying.

The extra significance being when it comes to unifying for the last belt, the guy with the majority and the win over Joshua definitely has the upper hand in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Wilder brings a heckuva lot of money on US TV (no doubt that Showtime is already over $2m for the rights to Wilder's fights, and Anthony Joshua is almost to $2m for his matinee fights from the UK) and Wilder-Joshua is the type of fight that could get Las Vegas to dig deep for the site fee.

At least Wilder has his camp heading into the talks with something to stand on.

Joseph Parker is literally bringing near zero to the table beyond his WBO belt.
                  How much do you think can be generated by AJ and Wilder in Vegas? Vegas is the place to be, but are they big enough? It will affect UK PPV (about 25 to 30 dollars) if it's in Vegas due to 4 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Hide your champ behind your so call math and non deserving foes. And you call me stup1d.
                    Hes not my champ ,hes boxings champ and his popularity backs that up . Calling you stupid isnt hard bc you have the comprehension of a 13 year old if that . The irony here is you are suggesting what stupid is in your Avi and you have no room to even mention that word so it seems you are beginning to underestimate yourself . lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2017, 02:20 AM.

Comment

So, Wlad said he's definitely retired yet AJ keeps mentioning a rematch with him if he comes back and only mentions Parker and Wilder as a fight that will happen in the future. What does that tell you about their plans?

Comment

Working...
                      X