No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    you bought the berto and mcrgegor fights didn't you...
    you bought maidana 2x, that ortiz fiasco, guerrero, and that thrilla in las vegas with marquez...

all less than stellar comp, and you bought it, and you know that pathetic larry bought it...
    What the **** does this have to do with anything? What do you do just spout random thoughts out for no reason?

Floyd's resume is lightyears ahead of Lopez'. They aren't even in the same stratosphere.

How about you do me a favour and list me Lopez' 10 best wins.

Infact no forget that, name me his best 5 wins.

Floyd resume at 130 and 135 alone is better than Lopez entire resume.

To even compare them is actually funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      What Floyd did is irrelevant. How can I make that easier for you to understand?

You made the claim about Lopez and it was a nonsense. Simple.
      look man you say lopez didn't seek out the biggest and baddest comp, and I say floyd didn't either...i say not too much separates them in terms of comp outside of floyd having a better hype team around him, and if you take a look at it for what it is, take the smoke and mirrors factor off of floyd's fights it would be a bunch of paper champs that got hyped up, and the names that were threats weren't threats no more...

Comment

What the **** does this have to do with anything? What do you do just spout random thoughts out for no reason?

Floyd's resume is lightyears ahead of Lopez'. They aren't even in the same stratosphere.

How about you do me a favour and list me Lopez' 10 best wins.

Infact no forget that, name me his best 5 wins.

Floyd resume at 130 and 135 alone is better than Lopez entire resume.

To even compare them is actually funny.
        do you read i said floyd is solid before he wasn't in a position to call his own shots, after that, cherrypick city...lopez was never in a position to cherrypick

Comment

look man you say lopez didn't seek out the biggest and baddest comp, and I say floyd didn't either...i say not too much separates them in terms of comp outside of floyd having a better hype team around him, and if you take a look at it for what it is, take the smoke and mirrors factor off of floyd's fights it would be a bunch of paper champs that got hyped up, and the names that were threats weren't threats no more...
          No YOU said Lopez fought the stiffest comp. Which is straight up nonsense.

You then respond by bringing up Floyd. For about the 6th time, Floyd is irrelevant.

Thar's the equivalent to me saying "Floyd fought the stiffest comp" you saying "No he didn't" and then me saying "Well neither did Joe Bloggs"

It's irrelevant. You tried to make a claim and it was bullsh'
          *t. End of.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-12-2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

do you read i said floyd is solid before he wasn't in a position to call his own shots, after that, cherrypick city...lopez was never in a position to cherrypick
            Er yes he was in position to cherry pick. You really have no clue on this matter do you?

How about just name me his top 5 wins.

Comment

No YOU said Lopez fought the stiffest comp. Which is straight up nonsense.
              at the end? who did floyd fight in his final fight? conor freaking mcgregor...the easiest dude he could find....

finito can have a compete can for a final fight and trump floyd, or do you get that...

Comment

Er yes he was in position to cherry pick. You really have no clue on this matter do you?

How about just name me his top 5 wins.
                ok dan yeah right

Comment

Exxxxactly. Only difference with he and Floyd is, Floyd's fights are more hyped. If Finito fought bums, Floyd fought bums with belts with bigger exposure and more money.
                  Truf hurts.

Comment

at the end? who did floyd fight in his final fight? conor freaking mcgregor...the easiest dude he could find....

finito can have a compete can for a final fight and trump floyd, or do you get that...
                    I literally do not know how I can make this easier.

What...anyone....else....did....is....irrelevant. Which part do you not get? Point it out so I can say it slower.

"He fought the stiffest comp right the way up to the finish line"

No-he-didn't.

This is nonsense.

Don't say it again.

Comment

ok dan yeah right
                      Name his top 5 wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X