Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We gave Showtime all the Malignaggi sparring footage but they didn't use it because"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen someone try so hard to convince the world that he got a knock down during sparring with an over the hill retired boxer....

Comment

If Paulie got his as$ kicked so hardcore, how come there isn't more footage available on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        Dana White is scum and just as big of a liar as Arum, King etc.
        Yup.

Years ago he said you'd never see women in the UFC because he didn't feel women belonged in combat sports.

Then Ronda Rousey came along with the promise of millions and millions and White had her fighting in the UFC and was hyping the newly created Women's Divisions in the UFC.

It's all about the $$$, and White is hyping this farce with every fiber of his being.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Nice link, thanks. I was hardcore searching for that sorta info a year or two ago when all this Conor boxing stuff came up & never found anything like that.

Still lotsa questions, but interesting to see that he won the Dublin Novice championship at 16. Curious how many fights he had still. Sounds like its possible he boxed from 12 to 17. But when I was searching off the Dublin lead I'm seeing things suggesting those mighta been his only amateur fights & that perhaps he retired from amateur boxing 2-0 or however many fights he had in the Dublin tournament.

Super surprised these details haven't been forthcoming with this fight with Floyd. Figured one of these hack reporters would've asked him about the extent of his amateur record/boxing experience previous to his MMA career.
          I'm sure he had more fights than that in 5 years...just qualifying for the novice championship suggests he must have had more. The guy in the interview who owns the gym and was his coach was an 2 time Olympian...I think that makes him a creditable source.
          Last edited by jaded; 08-17-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I'm sure he had more fights than that in 5 years...just qualifying for the novice championship suggests he must have had more. The guy in the interview who owns the gym and was his coach was an 2 time Olympian...I think that makes him a creditable source.
            Oddly enough I was listening to a MMA podcast today with Al Bernstein as a guest & Al said Conor had a 40 fight amateur career. Didn't mention a W-L record just 40 fights.

Comment

RIP Paulie

Comment

Turns out Team McGregor sent Showtime 1 minute worth of highlight video.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Link?.......

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    source????

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      Link?.......
                      Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                      source????
                      http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sp...q1n3a2r4113m2g

Comment

Working...
                      X