Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Reveals That He Nearly Left Chavez Jr. After Argument

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
    Chavez does what Chavez wants. You can't put him in a box. Let him be Junior. Hes wreckless and unpredictable. The key is to harness it until the fight. Roach was the only one that came close to tapping the potential
    Roach enabled him.

Nacho doesn't take any crap.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      I told him I was not ok with that, it's stupid to be this high in the mountains then come down 15 days because who knows what animal stung him, and throw all the hard work away" - Nacho
      LoL hahahah so a 190 lbs guy, even worse, a boxer changing his camp location out of fear like a sissy because he was bitten by some bug
      I'd be ashamed of telling it to anyone, whatever was that animal, snake or bee or scorpion, was apparently not dangerous. Damn what a crybaby.

Comment

Chavez is a lazy spoiled brat. Has gone through too many trainers to count because his work ethic and commitment suck. Glad nacho put his foot down on this clown.

Comment

Don't worry Nacho, in a few weeks Canelo will give Jr. the ass whipping you want to and that his daddy should have given him years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by qballlobo View Post
            don't worry nacho, in a few weeks canelo will give jr. The ass whipping you want to and that his daddy should have given him years ago.
            lmao!!!!!!

Comment

The altitude is higher than Big Bear and we are talking Chavez Jr. Relax. Lol. Industry turning drama like a movie! All to sell the fight. Good stuff!!

Comment

Working...
              X