No announcement yet.

Donald might backtrack on deporting illegals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
    Haha no dude, there was no plan. That's the whole point. The campaign was run by complete idiots with absolutely no substance or explanation. Yet people voted for them.
    i think if ur citizens just stop complaining ull start seeing good results...
    Start by demanding ur system to kick out those refugees that stealing ur jobs send them to germany merkel will take them

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Start by demanding ur system to kick out those refugees that stealing ur jobs send them to germany merkel will take them
      Mate, you're not understanding at all. If you read the papers here, all people ever complain about is "foreigners" and sharia law.

There's nobody stealing jobs, when I was at university I had a job in a factory working alongside foreign men and women who did the ****test jobs that no Brit would ever do. I quit after 3 days because the working conditions were so bad. Many of them have degrees but they can't use them over here (apart from needed skills like Doctors etc).

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Oh you think that's possible?

YOU GONNA LEARN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Mate, you're not understanding at all. If you read the papers here, all people ever complain about is "foreigners" and sharia law.

There's nobody stealing jobs, when I was at university I had a job in a factory working alongside foreign men and women who did the ****test jobs that no Brit would ever do. I quit after 3 days because the working conditions were so bad. Many of them have degrees but they can't use them over here (apart from needed skills like Doctors etc).
          Aight my bad, again im not following the brexit
          So looks like the plan was to kick out foreigners or refugees that believe on sharia but failed

Looks like u have a lot of leaders in the system that believe in sharia themselves lol
          Kick them out first

Comment

so basically he's giving Mexicans amnesty and NOT banning Muslims

Gary Johnson 2016

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post

Cuck is a primitive word. I only use words that identify a person's ideology.

Libtard has had a stronghold around here since the 2008 posting days when Obama first got elected, all the way through the 2012 election....before Cuck came into prominence by all the Johny come lately's such as yourself...who don't know economics or what a national debt is.
              Damn your so cool.

What's it feel like to be a Ted Cruz fanboy, and watch trump use racism and conspiracy theories to whoop his ass in the election?

And now you feel forced to defend trump and your circus show party.

Remember when trump accused your pedophile candidate's father of being part of JFKs assassination, and said he wasn't an American citizen?

Yep, the same crappy party and nominee your defending, is the same one that destroyed your favorite candidate with lies and racism.

But your a good loyal little b!tch so your going to continue waiving those pom poms for your party no matter what, won't you....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                so basically he's giving Mexicans amnesty and NOT banning Muslims

Gary Johnson 2016
                He's more pro open borders than Hilary

Comment

AMAZING NEWS. Where are the Nazi Trump supporters now? LOL

Trump knows not to **** with Mexicans. Look at him... kissing ass now. LOL.

Still HILLARY 2016!

Comment

no need to give them the boot unless they refuse to become LEGAL citizens. not sure why they want to sport that illegal stigma. learn the language and join the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      DoubleLeftH00k

bigjavi973

where are you

on second thought you can stay
                      Illegals with criminal records will still be kicked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X