Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Tears Through Dierry Jean, Guns For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is going to wreck this boy, you guys are getting carried away as usual. Pacquiao isn't Dierry Jean or Dulorme.

Comment

• Ok but team Pac need to come out and say they fight now , don;t have this kid wait til April... He need to fight 3 time next year

Comment

• Still waiting on this guy to fight a top opponent. I'm not sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          When Manny was Crawford's age, he was getting revenge for a loss to Morales. He was on his way to stardom. Now Crawford is in the same position, only bigger, and undefeated. I think this is a 60-40 fight in Manny's favor due to experience, but if Manny can't get that right hook going, he's in trouble!
          Got to agree. Its a dangerous fight for Manny at this stage of his career. Even if it was a mismatch yesterday, Crawford impressed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I like TC. I feel like he's the top jr welterweight in the game. Although Postol, and maybe even Broner will have something to say about that. Is he ready for Manny? Who knows. Either way, its refreshing to see a guy willing to move up and dare to be great. Instead of lingering in ****ty division, feasting on cab drivers, and claiming to be a star.
            As I said earlier - it was a boring fight. I'd rather watch Golovkin destroy B rated fighters than see Crawford toy with B rated fighters - I don't care how many divisions they have moved up. Don't tell me Jean has any better record than Geale or is any better than Murray. Yeah sure Gamoa and Burns - Crawford had more power down there at LW, on last night's evidence he won't have any power at WW if and when he moves up.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Pacquiao is going to wreck this boy, you guys are getting carried away as usual. Pacquiao isn't Dierry Jean or Dulorme.
              Pac is the favorite, but Crawford is not Rios or Algeri.

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                dayum i cant stop laughing at you clown. "Manny pacquiao is overrated" bwahahahahaha
                well, please oh wise one sir tell me how he's not and present your case and i will break yours down piece by piece bc i KNOW my boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  He is definitely elite, still.

Not sure about this fight the more I think about it.

You never know with Top Rank, but the timing doesn't seem quite right.

Ima go with my original hunch..... Pac's next fight will be announced as his possible retirement fight..... following that, Pac will fight twice more, the last being Crawford.

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
                  pretty good hypothesis, i had forgotten about vargas, i think u on to something
                  Just before Mayweather/Berto, Arum announced that Manny will fight 3 more times..... and Pac confirmed it.

The only thing that has changed since then is that Arum noticed Mayweather get away with Berto because it was his retirement fight

I dont think Pacs political future will affect his boxing career too much.

I think that he will fight three more times, like they originally stated.

That is the part I'm not buying.

And Bob Arum was lining up a Vargas/Pacquiao fight, Vargas accidentally let it slip during an interview.

Also, there is this.....
                  Jessie Vargas' manager working to secure Pacquiao fight.....

Over the past few months, Vargas has been mentioned several times in the past as a possible opponent for Pacquiao. After Pacquiao's dominant win over Algieri last November, a source also told this writer that Bob Arum had already lined up Vargas next for the Filipino.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...pacquiao-fight

Could be wrong, but..... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Just before Mayweather/Berto, Arum announced that Manny will fight 3 more times..... and Pac confirmed it.

The only thing that has changed since then is that Arum noticed Mayweather get away with Berto because it was his retirement fight

I dont think Pacs political future will affect his boxing career too much.

I think that he will fight three more times, like they originally stated.

That is the part I'm not buying.

And Bob Arum was lining up a Vargas/Pacquiao fight, Vargas accidentally let it slip during an interview.

Also, there is this.....
                    Jessie Vargas' manager working to secure Pacquiao fight.....

Over the past few months, Vargas has been mentioned several times in the past as a possible opponent for Pacquiao. After Pacquiao's dominant win over Algieri last November, a source also told this writer that Bob Arum had already lined up Vargas next for the Filipino.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...pacquiao-fight

Could be wrong, but..... ?
                    i think u got it

Comment

Working...
                    X