Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Not a Dead Body Like Other Lomachenko Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention Rigo is 37 years old fighting two weight classes above his comfort level! And Loma is the younger, stronger guy. I just don't see it in the cards for Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Whoa what a power statement by Rigo!!! I still believe the weight will be too much for him though. I do admire him daring to be great!! Can't wait to see it unfold on free tv!!!!
      Some of the fights that wind up on PPV are a joke, but this fight is gonna be on free TV and it's rock solid

feelsgoodman

Comment

Rigo the saying goes, you're throwing stones yet your own house is made of glass, technical fights make their opponents look like zombies.

Comment

Remember - resumes don't fight resumes. History is littered with examples of how a resume is good for discussion but many times the guy with the lessor resume wins.

Comment

HAHAHA Rigo is a f***ing idiot, who the f*** has Rigo been fighting the stupid little bastard?! Loma is gonna spank that little s***.

Comment

I really like this fight. To have any chance of success, Rigo needs to stay off the canvas.

Comment

Rigo was challenging Loma .....Chenko for the win via 7th rd k.o.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  HAHAHA Rigo is a f***ing idiot, who the f*** has Rigo been fighting the stupid little bastard?! Loma is gonna spank that little s***.
                  hey wedding singer dont be shocked if rigondeaux pulls the upset

Comment

Not sure about Rigo's comment; Russel is the best opponent Loma has faced. Donaire is the best Rigo's faced. Russel is better than Donaire, who always used his size. Plus he got destroyed by Walters who got schooled by Loma.
                    This said, size will matter in this one. Unfortunately...

Comment

By the way here's another big fight that quashes the theories that arum only does in house fights or you have to sign a long term contact with top rank to get a fight with one of their fighters or arum wont do business with anyone who hes had problems with in the past, "arum double dippin doe" lol

Im a huge loma fan but i think he should have met rigo at 126 for the sake of making it a better win but regardless its going to be a huge win if he beats rigo which i think he will. I think he could beat him almost just as easy at 126 because rigo is now able to put on more muscle and should give him more power

Comment

Working...
                      X