Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG destroyes Saunders then Rapes Canelo in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't like Triple**** or his fans, but I swear I hope he destroys Billy hoe Saunders. I do not like that guy at all.

Comment

Not sure about the raping, but it would be an excellent way to retire rich & legacied.
      Beat BJJ at Wembley (free over here), massive PPV rematch on cinco de Mayo with Canelo.
      Could use that leverage to lure Andre Ward out of retirement for a big money fight. Win or lose, retire fat & happy.
      Lots of if’s. But reasonable enough.
      Canelo could do the same.

Comment

Golovkin already had his opportunity to "rape" Canelo but he fumbled the attempt and got "got" by Oscar and Adalaide Byrd. Golovkin isn't destroying anyone anymore, he's old. Haven't you heard?

Comment

I don't see GGG vs BJS happening next & if GGG was gonna rape Canelo he woulda did it when he had him in the ring in September. I think they will have another close fight & even if one of them get KO'd I suspect it will be competitive for most of the duration of the fight. No rapes in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            been a rough year for these guys....kovalev was supposed to savagely end wards career.....then canyellow was supposed to be beaten to a pulp.....these guys are in complete disarray...
            He did though. Ward is gone. He felt Kovalev’s shots the morning after the fight and said no mas!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              The truth is, Triple G is very fortunate Canelo didn't fight more of the whole fight like he fought the last 3 or 4 rounds.

That happens the next fight, GGG will get stopped.
              Idk man. I mean its obviously possible, but GGG got hit by Canelo's best shot clean as day in one of those later rounds (don't recall the exact round, but I think we all remember that punch) & I think you could see Canelo say "oh sh^t" in body language &/or facial expression immediately after.

So Canelo is gonna need a perfect storm combo & a early ref stoppage or an immediate escalation that puts out GGG's fire completely. I just don't think thats likely no matter what Canelo changes.

I do think if he'd had fought like he did in those first couple or last couple rounds Canelo straight up wins the fight. Ironically kinda like his promoter vs Trinidad I thought the rounds Canelo fought he won, but he took too many rounds off or caught his breath or whatever was going on in those middle rounds. I saw Canelo white flag more rounds by just doing f#ck all for long portions of rounds than I saw GGG win through superior boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk man. I mean its obviously possible, but GGG got hit by Canelo's best shot clean as day in one of those later rounds (don't recall the exact round, but I think we all remember that punch) & I think you could see Canelo say "oh sh^t" in body language &/or facial expression immediately after.

So Canelo is gonna need a perfect storm combo & a early ref stoppage or an immediate escalation that puts out GGG's fire completely. I just don't think thats likely no matter what Canelo changes.

I do think if he'd had fought like he did in those first couple or last couple rounds Canelo straight up wins the fight. Ironically kinda like his promoter vs Trinidad I thought the rounds Canelo fought he won, but he took too many rounds off or caught his breath or whatever was going on in those middle rounds. I saw Canelo white flag more rounds by just doing f#ck all for long portions of rounds than I saw GGG win through superior boxing.
                I think the shot you are talking about happened in rd 9.

GGG took it the same way the Terminator took a lead pipe to the dome, which is extremely well.

But, I think if Canelo does that round after round after round, Golovkin will crack.

We will see tho.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  I think the shot you are talking about happened in rd 9.

GGG took it the same way the Terminator took a lead pipe to the dome, which is extremely well.

But, I think if Canelo does that round after round after round, Golovkin will crack.

We will see tho.
                  What is this logic? Yeah, and if conor hit Floyd with that upper cut more, the fight would have been different.
                  Or if the #3 & #4 horse had just been reversed, I would have hit a superfecta.
                  Canelo fought defensively. He fought well, but he fought defensively. Saying “if Canelo had fought more offensively, golovkin will crack” is mentally ******ed.
                  Neither guy showed any sign of cracking. Canelo fought an excellent defensive fight against an excellent offensive fighter. Sometimes that makes for an interesting matchup, and sometimes a dud.
                  This was a great fight that deserves a rematch.
                  I’m a relative casual to many of you obsessives, but even I can tell the deluded logic in these types of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post

Yeah sure... destroyed by Saul...

when GGG fans feel salty with their initial predictions..
                    Yep, I read it again and again. I think its clear who's salty seeing the future of boxing wear out quicker than a 35 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      typical golovkin fanboy delusions....its ok....one day you will come to terms that you know NOTHING about boxing...and you are just an insecure fanboy trying to live through boxers on a message board....its a sad life...i pity you....
                      Nah, fanboys pick Golovkin over Nunn in fantasy fights. I just have an opinion that doesn't fit with yours. You said alot of nothing, I just pointed out that alot of haters said Alvarez would destroy him. Fact. I know you're living a sad life, that's the life of a hater. I'm at two different gyms most nights of the week, talking to other guys who've actually had fights, none of them talk like you basement dwellers. Calling fighters quitters and bums, thats a real sad existence.

Comment

Working...
                      X