No announcement yet.

List boxers who had Canelo winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Honestly i saw Canelo landing all the clean shots while GGG was hitting air most of the time.
    I saw Canelito hitting air too.

GG's jab was eating his ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Lil’G is going in the Guinness Book Of World Records for most jabs and misses used against a slick Mexican bruva. It’s Kazakhstan’s worst record to date, even James Toney and Jirov were recently spotted at Girl Collection and laughing at the drained 168 fighter get schooled by Floyd’s apprentice. And they were watching the fight simultaneously getting a tap dance by Alesha and Zera
      Floyd's apprentice? Damn Larry's gonna back you up hard now....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Floyd's apprentice? Damn Larry's gonna back you up hard now....
        `Strange how they like running all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          `Strange how they like running all of a sudden.
          Quit trolling... my boy Jacobs was doing circles around the ring with Pirog and got clipped on the ropes. But u see.. I’m a true Jacobs fan and don’t bring that up cause a Nelo has the right to be a slick bruva. Jacobs could learn from Black-Nelo on how to do the Floyd rope a dope

Comment

Quit trolling... my boy Jacobs was doing circles around the ring with Pirog and got clipped on the ropes. But u see.. I’m a true Jacobs fan and don’t bring that up cause a Nelo has the right to be a slick bruva. Jacobs could learn from Black-Nelo on how to do the Floyd rope a dope
            Canelo could learn from Danny on how to stay in a fight against Golovkin. I didn't see Jacobs lose 6 consecutive rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Canelo could learn from Danny on how to stay in a fight against Golovkin. I didn't see Jacobs lose 6 consecutive rounds....
              We saw Jacobs lose on all the cards. You said “stay in a fight” with an elite going 12 and winning the championship rounds like a boss

Comment

We saw Jacobs lose on all the cards. You said “stay in a fight” with an elite going 12 and winning the championship rounds like a boss
                Jacobs is a boss. Canelo is for teenage white women and queers....

Comment

List boxers who had Canelo winning, f@g...
                  Last edited by Mammoth; 10-01-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Honestly i saw Canelo landing all the clean shots while GGG was hitting air most of the time.
                    You also said broner would be fighter of the decade, there goes your credability

Comment

We're up to 4. 7 if you count Canelos bros. This is not looking good....

Comment

Working...
                      X