No announcement yet.

The Question mark on Canelos chin is removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Question mark on Canelos chin is removed

The Only 2 that didnt see the canvas against GGG, Canelo and Rosado. We gotta give respect to their chins and toughness. Canelos chin is legit at middeweight.

Cotto's little brother doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      The Only 2 that didnt see the canvas against GGG, Canelo and Rosado. We gotta give respect to their chins and toughness. Canelos chin is legit at middeweight.
      Also Amar Amari was not knocked down or out

But yes Canelo appears to have a solid chin

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Why did he run so much if his chin is so great??

Comment

Most definitely. I think it was round 9 where he got hit with a few big shots, and took them well.

Comment

Who questioned his chin? I never did.

Comment

What no absolutely not. Canelo used as much caution in a scenario like this than I remember seeing possibly ever. He acted like he was fighting Freddy Krueger. He rolled everything. His obsession with staying out of range removed almost entirely Golovkin's normal and full functioning proper punching mechanics. Canelo spoiled all 36 minutes. This was no test. Removed?? NFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Why did he run so much if his chin is so great??
                ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

You make declarations like this when a fighter has withstood depth charges and missile strikes to the face. Canelo fought like Oscar in the final three against Trinidad all twelve. GTFOH..

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    What no absolutely not. Canelo used as much caution in a scenario like this than I remember seeing possibly ever. He acted like he was fighting Freddy Krueger. He rolled everything. His obsession with staying out of range removed almost entirely Golovkin's normal and full functioning proper punching mechanics. Canelo spoiled all 36 minutes. This was no test. Removed?? NFW.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these casuals are too funny no wonder they like GGG lol just like GGG they want them to stand still lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X