Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roberto Garcia Shocks Omar Chavez With Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the meantime prospect Danielito "El Zorro" Zorrilla continued his progression with another KO win tonight as a prospect for P.R.

Subriel "Browny" Matias also got another KO win last weekend.

One of these P.R. prospects eventually has to rise, right? Lol

C'mon P.R. boxing, let's get back in the game!

Comment

Que chinga le dieron al busines man!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        How did a great warrior like JCC produce 2 bitches?
        They never had to earn it they had an easy life from day one. They really have no hunger.

Comment

Roberto Garcia should have been expected to win this fight. Omar Chavez is not on that level. Silly headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            did anyone see this fight? it was terrible
            the businessman? was always looking to the ref instead of fighting, and what the hell is he injecting himself with? disgusting acne all over his back???

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
              the businessman? was always looking to the ref instead of fighting, and what the hell is he injecting himself with? disgusting acne all over his back???
              a couple of seconds into the fight and he was already complaining, awful fight

Comment

Roberto Garcia beat the hell out of Chavez. Excellent work to the body and he showed good poise sticking to his gameplan even when the ref got on his case. He didn't beat himself mentally like in the Margarito fight. He stayed composed. Definitely a strong sign. I think he looked strong and lively at the weight also. He wasn't as active at 47. I think 54 or a catchweight MW fight definitely suits him better. He was too strong for the bigger Chavez in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  did anyone see this fight? it was terrible
                  it was a terrible fight mate, not Garcia's fault, he did his job, it was all Omar Chavez's fault

Even his dad left the arena in the 8th round

Comment

I agree, if ppl think this was a bad fight its cuz Chavez didnt fight back either cuz Garcia was beating his azz or he was afraid of getting KOd. I also agree with rogdogx Garcia did look good n stayed composed & was very active. Great performance by Garcia

Comment

Oh and how the heck was Garcia losing fight in the 1st 4 rds ? I had him up 39-36. I didnt give Chavez 4th rd just cuz he stunned Garcia, he didnt do anything else before or after that !

Comment

Working...
                      X