No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's fight to be changed to a no decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THC View Post
    I don't use Twitter unfortunately. Which names did he mention?

Comment

i think the shot legit hurt Flores but he milked it a little too much

Comment

That's the right decision. So why didn't Dirrell/Uzcategui get the same treatment?

Comment

Half the job is done. Now to address the main event.

Comment

Neither guy deserves a win. Rigo was holding behind the head and hitting in that sequence with the last punch that hurt Flores coming way after the bell.

Flores went on even when he was hurt to go and act to get a DQ win.

A no decision should be appropriate

Comment

Thanks Motorcity Cobra. He left out Mares but the four he mentioned was adequate. He'll have to go to 126 to get any of them, especially Loma.

Although offering 118 to fight Inoue in Japan would be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                Thanks Motorcity Cobra. He left out Mares but the four he mentioned was adequate. He'll have to go to 126 to get any of them, especially Loma.

Although offering 118 to fight Inoue in Japan would be interesting...
                I forgot to add the Mares tweet

Comment

I kept dozing off trying to stay awake for the main event and it felt like they were taking an eternity to sort everything out. Sucks for Rigo though, all that talent and he gets no air time. First time in a while he's on HBO and something like this happens.

Comment

Hehe, at least he's being somewhat diplomatic with Mares.

I wonder what Donaire's response would be now if Rigo offered to give him a belt to fight?

Comment

he should be held to the same standard that GGG was and if he doesnt agree to pay each of those guys $5 million then its a duck

Comment

Working...
                      X