Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walters looked scared before the fight...Did anyone else notice this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walters looked scared before the fight...Did anyone else notice this?

When he got in the ring, did anyone else pick up on this. He had a look that said "I am in over my head". I suspected he had swallowed it, his body language during the fight and subsequently what happened at the end of the fight, confirmed it.

This pisses me off for a couple of reasons.

The first reason is more historical. I have had many arguments with people on here telling me that Walters is the second coming to Christ, how he beats all the 126-130lbers with ease. I think some of you guys do this because fighters like Walters are under the radar, not that well known, and it makes you seem intelligent in front of your friends who are probably casual boxing fans. Well I am not a casual boxing fan, and most of the guys that post here aren't, so please don't tell me that Walters is, I know who, and what he is, and two decent wins over washed up smaller good/great fighters doesn't make Walters great.

Second reason is that he talked so much not only before this fight, but in general over the last couple of years, to get in the ring and completely WIMP out is BS. He has short changed the paying public and the moment he faced any kind of adversity he quit.

Big props to Lomachenko though - he is absolutely one of the best fighters in the world today. To me a more proven commodity to GGG, and someone I look forward to watching again soon.

lol these idiots always bring up ggg

Comment

Working...
    X