No announcement yet.

Female officer getting beat up scared to use Gun for fear of backlash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Not an option either, that's still too wacist and not white-guilt riddled enough.
    Lol seriously. If she's gonna shoot might as well kill him

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      This is an example of a person who shouldn't be a cop. I think there are a bunch of mfers that just shouldn't be cops. Some are dickholes out of the gate with citizens, some wanna use aggressive methods of resolving a situation quicker than needed or deadlier than needed & some just have zero f#cking clue when they should use aggressive methods like this lady seemingly. This lady isn't THAT different from the guy who's pulling out his gun too quick in an altercation, she's just on the opposite side of that spectrum. There is a thin line between knowing when to use a baton, a taser or a gun (& when to use one instead of the other) & when not to use them that is just some **** some people don't take too easily & that should get them out of the policing business.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
        And?

You throw me on a cash register at Walmart right now & I'd f#ck up that **** cuz its not my job so I got no clue what a activist & a reporter "killing" a guy without a weapon or getting "killed" in a police officer field tests means. There are trained police officers who have multiple non-lethal options to take down citizens nowadays. There is no reason to shoot to kill anyone unarmed with the weaponry they have access to.

And hell man I wouldn't even be opposed to shooting unarmed mfers in the kneecap, foot or shoulder or other less lethal areas if a guy isn't following a cops instructions. It beats killing a guy thats for sure.

Comment

that short cop got that Creatine bloat muscle going on lol and twig legs haahha the big dude was pushing him a bit too hard he could have toss him far

Good video man, just comply its simple, the majority of these cases of blacks getting shot and kill are either thuggish type blacks, loud anti authority angry blacks, blacks with criminal records and attitude problems, and most resisting arrest, or up to something so they make it difficult to get their ID.

In order for this to be an a true issue it cannot be thuggish or ghetto blacks with criminal history dying, it must be law abiding, polite, black folks dressed nicely who dont have an attitude problem and comply yet still die and it has to be high numbers of this for it to really be a true injustice.

Its just weird how the whites dying and getting killed by cops never make it on heavy rotation on international news, maybe some local news but thats it.

Also how come when a black suspect stands over a cop a white cop and kills him point blank the title of the article has no mention of race? if it were reversed the headline would be WHITE cop kills Black man on the ground!

lol, that right there shows you their is an agenda.

they are adding more racial divide and fueling the flames of victim hood and unrest.

Comment

And?

You throw me on a cash register at Walmart right now & I'd f#ck up that **** cuz its not my job so I got no clue what a activist & a reporter "killing" a guy without a weapon or getting "killed" in a police officer field tests means. There are trained police officers who have multiple non-lethal options to take down citizens nowadays. There is no reason to shoot to kill anyone unarmed with the weaponry they have access to.

And hell man I wouldn't even be opposed to shooting unarmed mfers in the kneecap, foot or shoulder or other less lethal areas if a guy isn't following a cops instructions. It beats killing a guy thats for sure.
            Don't get all upset, I was just pointing out its easy to say he/she should've done this or that but in real life things happen fast and a human being trained or not will sometimes make the wrong decision, you seem to think being a trained police officer somehow should mean you always make the right decision, that's not how real life works.

Some police are *******s and some are not and some just make the wrong decision just like the people who are confronted by police, some make the wrong decision and some are just *******s and situations escalate.

As far as shooting people in the kneecap to avoid killing them if you're being threatened, that sounds great but if you've ever used a firearm you'll know its not like the movies and under the best circumstances that can be very difficult hitting a small moving target let alone in a high stress situation where you fear for your life. If you go for the biggest target you have the best chance of stopping your attacker rather than missing and risk being attacked and/or hitting something or somebody behind your target.

Comment

Don't get all upset
              Wasn't upset I just like saying f#ck.

I was just pointing out its easy to say he/she should've done this or that but in real life things happen fast and a human being trained or not will sometimes make the wrong decision, you seem to think being a trained police officer somehow should mean you always make the right decision, that's not how real life works.
              And this is all reasonable, but I still say far too many unarmed people are getting killed & that, in my opinion, should be happening less or at least in more dramatic/life threatening situations then I've been seeing.

Some police are *******s and some are not and some just make the wrong decision just like the people who are confronted by police, some make the wrong decision and some are just *******s and situations escalate.
              Sure. I'd agree with this more or less.

As far as shooting people in the kneecap to avoid killing them if you're being threatened, that sounds great but if you've ever used a firearm you'll know its not like the movies and under the best circumstances that can be very difficult hitting a small moving target let alone in a high stress situation where you fear for your life. If you go for the biggest target you have the best chance of stopping your attacker rather than missing and risk being attacked and/or hitting something or somebody behind your target.
              Yea I understand all this. I'm just saying if the choice is a gun over a taser or other non-lethal means of combat vs an unarmed guy I'd rather hear of guys being shot in non-lethal areas over being killed. These stories of unarmed people being killed are horrible stories & situations for friends, family & the public at large to have to hear about & live through.

Comment

Don't get all upset, I was just pointing out its easy to say he/she should've done this or that but in real life things happen fast and a human being trained or not will sometimes make the wrong decision, you seem to think being a trained police officer somehow should mean you always make the right decision, that's not how real life works.

I always cringe at the comments when people say why not just shoot them in the leg or arm.

uh multiple things, wrong with this, shooting someone in the leg is still fatal, many people have died being shot in the leg and rupturing an artery, two shooting a person in the arm or leg is not going to immobilize them when they are already in a violent agitated state just like those dudes who came at the police and withstood the tasers, if someone is on pcp or just really angry and violent and evil they will not stop.

heck many of these people are even resisting arrest and tensing up their arms refusing to get cuffed yet saying they are no resisting smh.

The best advice to hood black people is to go through some form of Etiquette training

Comment

Wasn't upset I just like saying f#ck.

And this is all reasonable, but I still say far too many unarmed people are getting killed & that, in my opinion, should be happening less or at least in more dramatic/life threatening situations then I've been seeing.

Sure. I'd agree with this more or less.

Yea I understand all this. I'm just saying if the choice is a gun over a taser or other non-lethal means of combat vs an unarmed guy I'd rather hear of guys being shot in non-lethal areas over being killed. These stories of unarmed people being killed are horrible stories & situations for friends, family & the public at large to have to hear about & live through.
                  The guy in this story was hit with a taser twice and it made no difference but if the officer had shot him it would be in the news how a police officer shot an unarmed black man, they didn't use their guns so the officers were assaulted, that's a problem because its a no win situation for a decent police officer trying to do their job.

There are accounts of police abusing power but that's not the case most of the time and as long as people commit crimes and have altercations with the police these killings are going to continue to happen, some will be the fault of police and some won't.

The actual cases of police brutality will never get the attention they deserve as long as people are protesting and rioting every time a black person gets killed by a police officer even when it is justified, the police aren't always wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I always cringe at the comments when people say why not just shoot them in the leg or arm.

uh multiple things, wrong with this, shooting someone in the leg is still fatal, many people have died being shot in the leg and rupturing an artery, two shooting a person in the arm or leg is not going to immobilize them when they are already in a violent agitated state just like those dudes who came at the police and withstood the tasers, if someone is on pcp or just really angry and violent and evil they will not stop.

heck many of these people are even resisting arrest and tensing up their arms refusing to get cuffed yet saying they are no resisting smh.

The best advice to hood black people is to go through some form of Etiquette training
                    Yeah in a perfect world everybody could hit exactly where they were aiming at but its just not possible, its safer to hit your attacker in a place that will stop them and not put innocent people in as much danger of being hit by a stray bullet.

Comment

The guy in this story was hit with a taser twice and it made no difference but if the officer had shot him it would be in the news how a police officer shot an unarmed black man, they didn't use their guns so the officers were assaulted, that's a problem because its a no win situation for a decent police officer trying to do their job.
                      I disagree. Although to be fair I don't know the extent of the beating she took. But at the point of physical attack I think if someone gets shot, armed or unarmed, there isn't as much to talk about. Resisting & attacking are two entirely different scenarios to me. Although again to be fair I could see how one thing could blend into another to make it more difficult to handle it as correctly as some may wish.

The actual cases of police brutality will never get the attention they deserve as long as people are protesting and rioting every time a black person gets killed by a police officer even when it is justified, the police aren't always wrong.
                      I agree with this more or less. Although I suspect there are a lot of unknowns early with knowing how legit or non-legit a shooting was & I'm sure to many people, with the past issues, that doesn't even matter & its the protest of a killing of a person by the police thats the overall problem. But yea like I said I largely feel that as best as one can situations need to be vetted better by the people protesting to make for the best martyrs possible to help your cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X