No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    Did Floyd beat Oscar clearly? and when Oscar asked for rematch, he walk away?

easy fight for floyd yet he put every roadblock to make this happen for 4 years in the biggest and richest fight in the history of boxing? remember Ledwaba? I know he is not a slick as Floyd but every boxing experts that time he will destroy Pac coz ledwaba is a "boxer" and that fight is just a push over...

Style makes fight and boxing fantasy is for cowards only.
    I had the Floyd/Oscar fight 8 rounds to 4 for Mayweather, sorry, but that fight wasn't close to being close.

And to compare Ledwaba/Pacquiao to a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is very weak. That's arguably the weakest stretch I've ever seen posted on this site. You could of done better than that my man, no disrespect, but come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      If you agree when the offer is first brought to you, you won't have to go through new terms, but if you object to every thing the opposing party offers and then come back later to agree to what you originally opposed, the offers going to change. If Manny got offered 50/50 with random blood and urine testing (which he actually was offered) and he immediately agreed, no fighting, no suing, no crying. If Manny immediately agreed to those terms and Floyd came up with a new request, then yes, I would have to call Floyd hesitant to make the fight. But that aint the case.
      So Pac cant negotiate?

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      That wasn't late 2009 when Manny filed the suit.
      So it was all made up since it wasnt late 2009?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        LOL so now it has to be late 2009? talk about reaching that video of Floyd Sr says Sep 14, 2009 floyd sr made that up to have an excuse for why his fighter lost, he is a sore loser A hole idiot he can't be professional and just say the better man won.
        So why not sue just Mayweather SR? Mayweather had no affiliation with GBP. Manny sued to duck the fight, pretty obvious here. Then they got caught lying AGAIN during the mediations, the mediator even said so.

How much clearer does it get?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
          Who cares about weight. Mayweather has a much longer reach and is naturally larger than Lehdwaba, poor comparison. Little Marquez was able to outbox Manny and Marquez has T rex arms too
          who care's the weight? hmmm... looks like floyd? hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
            So Pac cant negotiate?

So it was all made up since it wasnt late 2009?
            Well why was Manny sueing in late 2009 when GBP and Floyd were pretty quiet during the entire negotiation?

Comment

So why not sue just Mayweather SR? Mayweather had no affiliation with GBP. Manny sued to duck the fight, pretty obvious here. Then they got caught lying AGAIN during the mediations, the mediator even said so.

How much clearer does it get?
              Hey Big dunn, don be ashamed... dont hide on your ALT! hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                GRboxing is a die hard flowmo. he will never criticize Floyd.
                Incorrect, I hate HATE that Mayweather is making Canelo fight at a catchweight. super weak move.

Happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  I had the Floyd/Oscar fight 8 rounds to 4 for Mayweather, sorry, but that fight wasn't close to being close.

And to compare Ledwaba/Pacquiao to a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is very weak. That's arguably the weakest stretch I've ever seen posted on this site. You could of done better than that my man, no disrespect, but come on.
                  lol! and you cant say why this fight is not happening even though from floydiots like you, its an easy fight for Floyd and most richest fight in the history of boxing?! lol!

i just sight ledwaba as sample coz like that fight, boxing experts feel its just a push over... fights need to happen to know that result not like you, only believe in fantasy fights...

Comment

Well why was Manny sueing in late 2009 when GBP and Floyd were pretty quiet during the entire negotiation?
                    Serious? For defaming man.

Comment

• Floyd "TheVOID" "DUCKFeather"...can't let go HaHa!

Floyd "TheVOID" "DUCKFeather"...can't let go HaHa!
                      MayNEVER just can't shake the fact that Mayweather let his opportunity of making $45 million guaranteed to fight PACman and do what Marquez did to PACman. It's because Marquez has BALLZ to FIGT REAL FIGHTERS and not just fight BabyMama's. Floyd created his "TheVOID" status by aVOIDing the other great fighter of their respective eras. I mean, could you imagine Frazier avoiding Ali, SugarRayLeonard/MarvinHagler/ThomasHearns/RobertoDuran all avoiding eachother, Holyfield avoiding Tyson!!!
                      Floyd is theNEW Roy Jones Jr, and I'm hoping Floyd's AntonioTarver day of reckoning is coming soon.
                      Mayweather...talkin' loud and sayin'nothin'.
                      Muzzle your obvious obsession of how a non-American became a hotter worlwide sensation and American sensation than you.
                      Styles make boxing yes, but Styles and BALLZ make LEGENDS.
                      Floyd is just making $$$ off of playing the villain to the Spanish speaking boxing diehards. Floyd is STILL pissed that this foreigner name PACman makes more $$$ in endorsements with American companies than Floyd could ever make...
                      Oh wait, I hear Floyd has a pending deal with Fruit of the LOONS endorsing "Wife Beater" shirts!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X