No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Pathetic. "blew his chance"? Even when he was destroying everyone in his path, Floyd put up roadblock after roadblock to avoid meeting Manny in the ring.
    What roadblock was that air head , the PEDS test Manny said no too and now forces on B grade losers , are you people really this gullible LOL , fck I never knew their were so many imbeciles out there until I found this forum .

Comment

• Floyd yes you are a COWARD. Whichever u look at it, yes u r a COWARD. U would rather fight lesser opposition like guerro, khan, Garcia rather to Pac. I respect the fact u r s hit scared of Pac and don't want nothing to do with him. Keep putting clangers in front and this way we all know the fight will never be made . One thing tho, u remembered as a COWARD when u retire.

Comment

• Floyd giving more fuel to his haters to rant about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          What roadblock was that air head , the PEDS test Manny said no too and now forces on B grade losers , are you people really this gullible LOL , fck I never knew their were so many imbeciles out there until I found this forum .
          Floydiot watch these videos.

Floyd is a COWARD!

Floyd said... "I'am a rich coward!

Floyd: Pacquiao is next! Later on... Floyd: I never said that! LMAO!

Floyd: "I will never put my opponent into disadvantage by asking a catchweight."

You idiot the proof is up there! You better hang yourself so this world will be less than one idiot when you are gone.
          Last edited by straightleft; 08-18-2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
            After seeing pac's piss poor performance against bradley....who floyd would beat easy....and his nap he took against jmm....who floyd beat easy.....why would floyd want to fight him!???
            Money ....he's the highest paid athlete in all of sports!!!!
            Legacy.... hes p4p how many yrs now!!!!!
            Challenge...ya ok he cant beat jmm an he is a challenge!!!!!????
            Face it pac fans an floyd haters he is the best an even if it did happen i got floyd winnin easy!!
            TMT!!!!
            His legacy will be that he had a chance to make the biggest fight money-wise in the sports history and didn't because he was afraid to lose. Floyd doesn't have a crowd pleasing style so once he is gone he will be forgotten quickly. He makes headlines outside the ring, not inside it. He has no "all time great moments",incredible knockouts, never had to go to war with anyone, and had to sucker punch that "young, hungry lion" in Victor Ortiz. Sure he was much better than the majority of the guys he fought but he also chose his opponents wisely. We will never know what would have happened if he had fought prime Cotto, prime Pwill, Pac in 2010, and others (prime Oscar would have KO's him but the timing was never right.)
            Point is when he is done the first thing that will be brought up is the fact that he didn't fight Pac. Pacquiao will get a pass because he has a crowd pleasing style and fought guys a lot bigger than him and took on those challenges.
            At the end of the day if the fighters want the fight it gets made. All that bs about money splits and weights can be easily negotiated. There was plenty of $$$ to go around for this fight a few years ago. At different times both of them wanted it but not at the same time. In the beginning Floyd wanted the fight but Pac/Arum didn't, later it was the other way around or Floyd only wanted it with everything on his terms (which was never going to happen then.)

Comment

• "That's probably how I am feeling at this particular time." Guess a lot of posters missed that part or didnt read the article before copying and pasting he's ducking.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-18-2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Dear oh dear, floydie. Thats just embarrasing, it must absolutely suck being a floydiot. He made them all look like ****s with his toe curling u-turn on CW's and now this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                  Floyd giving more fuel to his haters to rant about.
                  Good freakin god, we have another zelenoff.

Comment

• You would think a top fighter like floywould want to shut the world up by fighting a guy who half the world believe is the fighter of the decade and that he is able to brat Floyd if they fought and that this fight wud make history more than any other fight but Floyd just doesn't want anything to do with it because Pac must scare the life out of him hahahaha man up lil Floyd and stop cowaring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                      Wow... stop crying chump! So is Canelo not a threat? And would he not be the favorite to beat Pac at 152 right now? With no rehydration limit... Let the hate come through but it won't stop shyt so keep hating and watching his fights punk. That says a lot about you to want to watch a "scared little bytch" Think about that for a second.

MANG !!! Mayweather JR is gonna be Canelos LEFTOVER ,,,,lmao !!!!

how does that feel mang ?

Comment

Working...
                      X