No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Angelo Santana's Brutal Knockout of Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Angelo Santana's Brutal Knockout of Garcia

Hallendale Beach, Florida - Lightweight Angelo Santana carried the rock. Three knockdowns paved the way for the Miami-based Cuban to power his way to a 5th round knockout over previously unbeaten Juan Garcia in Friday night's main event on Showtime's Shobox series. Photos by David Martin Warr/Team Santana. [Click Here To Read More]

i havent seen the knockout vid yet but just looking at those photos makes me realize how bad boxing could really be. that guy looks seriously dead and EVERYONE who steps in the ring is really risking their lives and should all be respected equally, win lose or draw

Comment

Holy cow, that was brutal!

Comment

He looks like Martinez in one of the pics.

Comment

That was a Brutal KO, Definitely need to keep an eye out for Santana!

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
            i havent seen the knockout vid yet but just looking at those photos makes me realize how bad boxing could really be. that guy looks seriously dead and EVERYONE who steps in the ring is really risking their lives and should all be respected equally, win lose or draw
            Amen, brother.

The third picture looks especially frightening. Garcia literally looks like he's just been killed. The other shot of him on the ground is almost as bad. Watching the action as it happened was no fun. I mean, I'm very happy Angelo won, but that was a nasty-ass KO. After Juan got knocked down earlier in the round, I knew he would end the night on his back. It was about as bad as I expected.

Comment

Dude is goodd!

Comment

Good job by Robert Guerre... I mean Angelo Santana. Now this Cuban, he's very very talented!...

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post

This might be one of those times where the pics are as telling .. either way watch the fight when you can, it was a good scrap..

Comment

Angelo Santana vs Takashi Uchiyama in early 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X